This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
    Social injustice? Bruh I work with people that get treated worse than your ancestors ever did don’t pull social injustice shit on me, and Just for you next round we’ll be the great race. Please wipe up your tears and eat a dick
    What kind of race? Like a car race, bike race.... Please elaborate

Comment

Social injustice? Bruh I work with people that get treated worse than your ancestors ever did don’t pull social injustice shit on me, and Just for you next round we’ll be the great race. Please wipe up your tears and eat a dick

Brodie, just because you hand out food stamps and soup once a year does not make you mother fucking terissa

lmao typical Skinhead shit lol, you can't do anything without wanting acknowledgement always need a sign saying "look at me i did good but because i wanted because if other people see me do it ; it means im a good person!"

NO BITCH, means youre a whore, seeking praise for being a soulless ingrate

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
        What kind of race? Like a car race, bike race.... Please elaborate

Come on you racist mucks all think alike nicky boy you should bequicker than that just like that geico commerical

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
          Brodie, just because you hand out food stamps and soup once a year does not make you mother fucking terissa

lmao typical Skinhead shit lol, you can't do anything without wanting acknowledgement always need a sign saying "look at me i did good but because i wanted because if other people see me do it ; it means im a good person!"

NO BITCH, means youre a whore, seeking praise for being a soulless ingrate
          Well shit it sounds like without people like me you’d be starving and rocking shitty Tim’s from ja rule music videos.

Comment

Well shit it sounds like without people like me you’d be starving and rocking shitty Tim’s from ja rule music videos.
            1st of all fuck ja rule and his panzy ass

2nd ya mofos know i dont take no hand outs im not like you guys panhandling for a cup of noodle

fuck out my face with your trash comebacks you camelback bitch

Comment

1st of all fuck ja rule and his panzy ass

2nd ya mofos know i dont take no hand outs im not like you guys panhandling for a cup of noodle

fuck out my face with your trash comebacks you camelback bitch
              I’d rather be a camel jockey than a corner mule, now get the fuck off my lawn before I call Tammygunz

Comment

I’d rather be a camel jockey than a corner mule, now get the fuck off my lawn before I call Tammygunz

pffffff i make too much money to be a stupid corner hustler lmao besides if i was it be YOUR people buying off me JUNKIE

Comment

pffffff i make too much money to be a stupid corner hustler lmao besides if i was it be YOUR people buying off me JUNKIE
                  Hoe call jerry if you want idgaf who you call and you dont have a lawn when you live in a trailer numb nuts you have gravel so go kick rocks you 8 mile bitch

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
                    So is there a double standard much here? Brotherhood has a family media up that has been around the entire round. Today we were asked to take it down. We have had to change family name and player names a few times because there were some who are offended by "Migga" or even "cunt / kunt". Fine whatever. Interesting that there is someone in UC with the game name, HeadNigguhInCharge and there is a Kunty_Chops in Prophecy. Why have these names been allowed?

Personally I don't care what someone uses for a family or game name, I just can't stand the double standard that seems to be going on.

Rant over.
                    why not just write staff instead of making a whole thread? lol

Comment

Originally posted by KWVWE View Post
                      Because this turned out to be a lot more entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                        Because this turned out to be a lot more entertaining
                        true

I didn't ask you though :O

Comment

true

I didn't ask you though :O
                          Don’t post on an open form then ya dipshit

Comment

Don’t post on an open form then ya dipshit
                            I quoted Sarge

didn't ask you either though

Comment

This was kind of a public service to the game. You can thank me later. I believe the rules should be clear to everyone. Nobody should have to figure out the gray area in a black and white world. (This wasn't meant as a racial pun).

Lastly as Nick stated, I had a feeling this would generate some great comments. Looks like I was right.

You're welcome folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
                                This was kind of a public service to the game. You can thank me later. I believe the rules should be clear to everyone. Nobody should have to figure out the gray area in a black and white world. (This wasn't meant as a racial pun).

Lastly as Nick stated, I had a feeling this would generate some great comments. Looks like I was right.

You're welcome folks.
                                that's what I wanted to know. thank you, SARGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X