Comment

Originally posted by Sid View Post
      +5 nick cant answer collect call from county
      +6 for creativity

Comment

yes, lots of double standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
          So is there a double standard much here? Brotherhood has a family media up that has been around the entire round. Today we were asked to take it down. We have had to change family name and player names a few times because there were some who are offended by "Migga" or even "cunt / kunt". Fine whatever. Interesting that there is someone in UC with the game name, HeadNigguhInCharge and there is a Kunty_Chops in Prophecy. Why have these names been allowed?

Personally I don't care what someone uses for a family or game name, I just can't stand the double standard that seems to be going on.

Rant over.
          See what the Snowflakes have created. No body knows the rules anymore. Dem Migga Kuntz always bitching !!

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Sarge View Post
            So is there a double standard much here? Brotherhood has a family media up that has been around the entire round. Today we were asked to take it down. We have had to change family name and player names a few times because there were some who are offended by "Migga" or even "cunt / kunt". Fine whatever. Interesting that there is someone in UC with the game name, HeadNigguhInCharge and there is a Kunty_Chops in Prophecy. Why have these names been allowed?

Personally I don't care what someone uses for a family or game name, I just can't stand the double standard that seems to be going on.

Rant over.

Racism isn't funny period.

& we disrespect women to much in the world ( TMB ) and its almost like its 1947 in this place with the way we ALL speak to each other ... Although I agree double standards are not cool because you can't check one person & not the rest ... I feel as ADULTS we should at least have the common decentsy to respect one another without using dirogotory remarks

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post

& we disrespect women to much in the world ( TMB ) and its almost like its 1947 in this place with the way we ALL speak to each other ... Although I agree double standards are not cool because you can't check one person & not the rest ... I feel as ADULTS we should at least have the common decentsy to respect one another without using dirogotory remarks
              I feel as an adult male you should grow a pair and get over what happens on the Internet. And you’re right it’s not funny it’s hilarious sometimes

Comment

Attached Files
                Last edited by DirtyNick; 12-21-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Ah Fuck it. Idk how to post a picture in here lol

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post

Comment

Gotchu Nick

Comment

Figured it out. Thanks reck lol

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                          Newly registered players ��

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                            I feel as an adult male you should grow a pair and get over what happens on the Internet. And you’re right it’s not funny it’s hilarious sometimes
                            until someone does it to you and then you cry out "social injustice"

&& nick you gonna reply or you going to ignore me after cryoing about me ignoring you lmao

also dont change your family name and if you do change it too

Inbred_Hillbillys

or

Trailer_trash_meth_JUNKIES

or

SkinHead_Ignorant_FUCKS

or maybe even

Douche_Bag_&FReinds

or The Douchest_Leauge

Comment

Originally posted by Hypocrisy102 View Post
                              Newly registered players ��
                              Watch your mouth before you end up in the cotton fields for the next 6 months

Comment

until someone does it to you and then you cry out "social injustice"

&& nick you gonna reply or you going to ignore me after cryoing about me ignoring you lmao

also dont change your family name and if you do change it too

Inbred_Hillbillys

or

Trailer_trash_meth_JUNKIES

or

SkinHead_Ignorant_FUCKS

or maybe even

Douche_Bag_&FReinds

or The Douchest_Leauge

Social injustice? Bruh I work with people that get treated worse than your ancestors ever did don’t pull social injustice shit on me, and Just for you next round we’ll be the great race. Please wipe up your tears and eat a dick

Comment

Working...
                                X