X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts ...

08-13-2017 11:36 AM #17
    Turtle
    I wonder how many more rounds it will take for these clowns to realise Clutch is just using them to rank himself

08-13-2017 05:11 AM #10
    IDC
    Damn clutch created a rich multi finally

08-12-2017 11:49 PM #6
    Congrats on earning Clutch another tier.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

08-15-2017 02:57 AM #26
    Don_Domenico
    What exactly are you bragging about?

Clutch is being clutch. He just won a turbo for himself by pulling all money from his family, so no one else but him ranked. No family turns. Which fine. Maybe it was a plan, or he'll it's winning a round, maybe he just thought it was worth it

But then he takes what, half the main round cash to rank himself again, what, four days later? He could have got level three gold for a member. Or actually ranked someone else in level four.

But no, he had to take both ranks for himself

Wake the fuck up. Clutch is who he is. Enjoy your little time where you are actually relevant, because it's not going to last.

DONT WANT TO READ NOT ONE MOTHERFUCKIN REPLY
    Last edited by ROME_GOTTI; 12-13-2017, 02:46 AM.

Who the fuck cares? Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. Get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
      Who the fuck cares? Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. Get over it and move on.

I care because people are twisting and making shit up that is untrue SO I PUT THE FACTS UP TO PROVE IM NOTHING LIKE THAT PATHETIC WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE

Comment

I've been hearing shit about clutch here n there. I'm not saying it's false or shit. But clutch is a nice guy, have a break have a kitkat

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
          I've been hearing shit about clutch here n there. I'm not saying it's false or shit. But clutch is a nice guy, have a break have a kitkat
          To call clutch retarded would be an insult to retarded people

But having said that this Rome guy surpasses him on the retardedness(™) scale seemingly overnight

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
            To call clutch retarded would be an insult to retarded people

But having said that this Rome guy surpasses him on the retardedness(™) scale seemingly overnight
            LOL

I like how you trademarked retardedness

Comment

You can't call someone retarded then use a word that isn't actually a word

So I figure that trademark would help

Comment

Smart man.

Comment

Clutch may have burnt his family for shiny internet badges but yes the dumbass did build his family from ground up repeatedly and everyone kept coming back even though he pulled his shit

Rome on the other hand became full blown retarded before making his family by acting hard and then getting sore when hit so yes both are fucking morons but clutch did the family right way then fucked them over

Comment

Facts about Rome
                    1) Has a raging boner for Clutch
                    2) Irrelevant since arriving here with his lubed knuckle he calls a wife
                    3) The more he insults someone the more intelligent the person appears
                    4) Perhaps the whiniest bitch on tmb
                    5) Can't go a day without thinking of a dozen proposals he can make in hopes he might get a sub
                    6) Completely irrelevant as stated in fact 2

Comment

Working...
                    X