Clarity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarity...

Someone please explain how ss has become.so hated and how it almost seen that max is as hated as clutch and for almost no reason at all . you guys have the audacity to sit here and call.him.out on his leadership his character but show no physical proof nor examples which all adds up to just trash talk and My mans says nothing about it besides let them talk. Humble king until the end Max is. Does Whats best for the family not to mention when you fucking jabronies have issues and need favors flood the guys inbox .. 2 rounds later it's like a case of fucking amnesia hits and no remembers a fucking thing ...

Hmmmm

Probably has something to do with you constantly running your mouth. No one had any problems with SS before you were over there full-time.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
      Probably has something to do with you constantly running your mouth. No one had any problems with SS before you were over there full-time.
      Knew you couldn't help yourself you fucking little twat and its funny because thats not the case at all! Lol how was your 3 rounds of hiding you faggot; Also I will be creating my own family next round so I"LL START FROM SCRATCH AGAIN AND MAKE SOMETHING DOPE AGAIN lol and please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please BRING YOUR STUPID ASS BACK IN HERE WITH THAT FAGGOT NAME AND WHORE FAMILY

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
      Last edited by ROME_GOTTI; 12-02-2017, 06:49 PM.

Comment

yep it's because you are there. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Greesy View Post
          yep it's because you are there. lol
          FUNNY cause ive msg multiple bosses and they all assure me it for reason they won't disclose or don't seem to care enough and are just going with the flow besides tmb spoke on who they hate the most and its not me girlys

Comment

I think maxi pad. Is a nice guy, his up for a laugh n never got mad at my annoying ass

Comment

Stop being such an attention whore. No one cares what you think or what you're plans are.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                Stop being such an attention whore. No one cares what you think or what you're plans are.
                Says the smut who cried to max and holly when we were slapping you and blizzard around stfu you coward

Comment

Originally posted by ROME_GOTTI View Post
                  Says the smut who cried to max and holly when we were slapping you and blizzard around stfu you coward
                  ooOOOO shit the bed.

Comment

SS use to be quiet.. they went about there business without talking shit. Now there are few big mouths over there that have ruined it for the whole family.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                      SS use to be quiet.. they went about there business without talking shit. Now there are few big mouths over there that have ruined it for the whole family.
                      Who exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                        Who exactly.
                        Is it meh

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang View Post
                          Is it meh
                          You ain't In ss ya doughnut

Comment

Was a decent family. Cash shuffling at end is a joke and somehow max would always allow himself to sit on a ranking in the family, even if fam could have scored higher. That was just my personal experience there, and it wasn't just a 1 round occurrence.

Comment

When they ask for a max and i do, then i ask for the favor back and get the "sorry dude i cant max you or IU will kill my family". yeah, like that.

When you choose to sit on the fence, you get a picket in your ass

Comment

Working...
                              X