Feedback on New Mobile Layouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graphic Work

- logo in top left needs to have a transparent background, not a solid black background
    - family icons appear to be circle, not square (which may be an issue, since we've all made/paid for icons that are square)
    - attack armory page, and bank page, takes a solid 3-4 seconds to load (much slower than other pages) -- most likely due to unoptimized graphics

Alignment Issues:

- on the "awards" page, the two columns are out of alignment; right column is a few pixels lower than the left column
    - on 'black market' page, do ALL left align, or ALL center align. Looks a bit weird for the drugs to be centered, but then everything else is left-align -- also, the drop down menus for exchanging guns, only shows 'glocks' and not any of the other guns

Functionality:

- on the "past" page to see past rounds, I like the addition of the search box -- much better than just listing every round (great addition!).
    - on the attack page, where it lists all players in a city, I propose switching the "rank" column for a 'family' column. It's not really needed to know what rank the player is in their respective family, but it is worth listing what family they are in (so that new players don't have to memorize family icons).
    - the new 'contact' pages look amazing!

Overall, it's looking pretty slick. Excited to see the full/working version in action!

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
      Graphic Work

- logo in top left needs to have a transparent background, not a solid black background
      - family icons appear to be circle, not square (which may be an issue, since we've all made/paid for icons that are square)
      - attack armory page, and bank page, takes a solid 3-4 seconds to load (much slower than other pages) -- most likely due to unoptimized graphics

Alignment Issues:

- on the "awards" page, the two columns are out of alignment; right column is a few pixels lower than the left column
      - on 'black market' page, do ALL left align, or ALL center align. Looks a bit weird for the drugs to be centered, but then everything else is left-align -- also, the drop down menus for exchanging guns, only shows 'glocks' and not any of the other guns

Functionality:

- on the "past" page to see past rounds, I like the addition of the search box -- much better than just listing every round (great addition!).
      - on the attack page, where it lists all players in a city, I propose switching the "rank" column for a 'family' column. It's not really needed to know what rank the player is in their respective family, but it is worth listing what family they are in (so that new players don't have to memorize family icons).
      - the new 'contact' pages look amazing!

Overall, it's looking pretty slick. Excited to see the full/working version in action!
      Thanks very much, Clutch for the comprehensive feedback

What device are you viewing it on?
      Game Admin

Comment

Oh yes and please note the load times is not how it will be on live, this is a working demo only

Thanks @ Zhang for this post
        Game Admin

Comment

I viewed the demo on an oldschool iPhone 4 (it's almost time for me to replace this brick haha) with Safari browser, as well as my regular Google Chrome browser on desktop.

Comment

and also on my iPad Mini using Safari browser.

Comment

iPad Mini 4 *

Comment

One page that wasn't included and I'm interested to see is the player profile pages (where it shows tenure and medals).

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                  I viewed the demo on an oldschool iPhone 4 (it's almost time for me to replace this brick haha) with Safari browser, as well as my regular Google Chrome browser on desktop.
                  Thanks bro

And yes on the profile page, we are still working on that, trying to get a good concept going, will share it with everyone as soon as we have a draft sample
                  Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                  X