X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Report

We see some Wars big and small

We would like your input

How are you and your family/union doing?
    Will your War last as long as the Great War of the Gods IU-RU and Inner Circle?
    How about the Inner Circle and IU-RU War, will it end?
    Are you able to be Friends and still War?

Tell us what you think

Fuck these petty motherfuckers ya boys aint bout shit.

RONNIN, WARHOUNDS, UNDERGROUD SUCK A FAT FUCKING DICK YOU CUNTS

Comment

Every other war is irrelevant, the war with UC and FH is much more important

No clue when it started, how it started, I think Benny and his huge ego wanted to play with the big boys and fucked up..... but now after (fuck I don't know how many rounds, 2 I think ? maybe 5.... or 10 ... but anyways) its never ending with those guys,we send delegates to speak with them, about peace and bullshit, we kindly asked them to given in and raise their white flag but sadly we still see their flag flying, very high and proud (which resembles the LGBT flag) but anyways.... We ask their poor starving members to join us, for ranks, won turns, and maybe even medals.... especially an ass licking from our member XxX, who wouldn't like that ? A good ass licking, seriously.... they just got greedy and refused, so we gonna continue beating them to a pulp til end of days.

-Wolfie
      Khalasar of UC
      Accountant
      Ambassador
      Prime Minister
      General Mananger
      Customer Service Rep.
      Reckaholic Sugar Daddy
      The list goes on....

Bye.

Comment

IC dominating IU but IC didnt count with UC

IU-UC Refresh incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          IC dominating IU but IC didnt count with UC

IU-UC Refresh incoming!
          Looks like finally IU is going down and the game is coming back to life!!

PLS UC! Dont fuck it up by beeing satans little helper!

Comment

Nothing’s reviving this game lol

Comment

nah.. UC gonna join forces with IU again. watch for the combine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                nah.. UC gonna join forces with IU again. watch for the combine tomorrow.
                if ya want us to that bad message me in game to make your wishes come true babe

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                  if ya want us to that bad message me in game to make your wishes come true babe
                  Shut your chicken tikka masala ass up

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                    Shut your chicken tikka masala ass up

Dont make me feed you some veggie pakora and bukkara instead of butter chicken saliya

Comment

UC/IU split so they get Union, Fam and double Tierranks. Begging IU for a free Round and promising them to join IU-IC War again... deplorable UC.
                      Last edited by CARDACI; 11-05-2017, 11:10 AM.

Comment

UC hasn't been relevant since splooge

just being IU minions since then
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                          Dont make me feed you some veggie pakora and bukkara instead of butter chicken saliya
                          You vegetarian? I'll tarka dall ya ass up kid, you dirty saag aloo 😂

Comment

Originally posted by CARDACI View Post
                            UC/IU split so they get Union, Fam and double Tierranks. Begging IU for a free Round and promising them to join IU-IC War again... deplorable UC.
                            Its called strategy.

Comment

The funny thing about this little war of nowadays is that only IC is hitting IU yet everyone open their mouth like they do something. In the past it was the whole game against IU so we understood that people could talk about it but today I see people from families that only care about themselves and still they come here and have the balls to judge others.

Comment

Working...
                              X