Leave a comment:

• Fu
    replied
    It was 10 k and not a mini round

Leave a comment:

• Gasface
    replied
    Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
    I remember that round I thought it was in the $7k range but either way it was crazy to watch
    Yeah, right around 7k I believe. Round 215, I remember it very well

Leave a comment:

• WasteEffort
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    No way. Eck was never a spender and the stats from that turbo round don't suggest a JP anywhere near that value.
    Probably wasn't just Eck spending then... This was when IU were loaded with turns, RealTs team had over 15collectors and still lost because we had no free turns to bump up the amount any one person can collect. I dont recall it being 10k though either... High but not that high.

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by Fu View Post
    Eck and RealT
    Round 503 jp 10k
    No way. Eck was never a spender and the stats from that turbo round don't suggest a JP anywhere near that value.

Leave a comment:

• Fu
    replied
    Eck and RealT
    Round 503 jp 10k

Leave a comment:

• CARDACI
    replied
    im sure storm remembers
    how much was it storm?

Leave a comment:

• DirtyNick
    replied
    Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
    Yes.. I think so... that was a big one! $9k or maybe even a bit more. Loss for both but it was about principle not making a profit. I dunno about Vino, but I remember Pops saying he wasn't going to back down, and he didn't. He was the eventual winner.
    I remember that round I thought it was in the $7k range but either way it was crazy to watch

Leave a comment:

• Drudge1
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
    wasn't it vinotinto vs pops stand off?
    Yes.. I think so... that was a big one! $9k or maybe even a bit more. Loss for both but it was about principle not making a profit. I dunno about Vino, but I remember Pops saying he wasn't going to back down, and he didn't. He was the eventual winner.

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    13 vs 69 union

Leave a comment:

• The_Black_Cat
    replied
    wasn't it vinotinto vs pops stand off?

Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    replied
    I never really paid attention to the jackpot pot but I remember when it went to like 9 and change. It shot up towards the last 2 or 3 days. And one person would buy and then the other.... I honestly don't remember who it was but it was big spenders so it had to be like 6 or 7 years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Leith2
    replied
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X