X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teds View Post
    Amongst the captcha

I believe new software updates were to be implemented? Is there a deadline for this yet?
    Almost done. 2-3 weeks tops for it to go live
    Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
      Almost done. 2-3 weeks tops for it to go live

Are we still on schedule?

Comment

Why not have the staff talk to the online players more often. If you don't get a reply after saying hello a few times to an online player. Than ban him/her.
        Last edited by edfe3fef; 03-16-2018, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by edfe3fef View Post
          Why not have the staff talk to the online players more often. If you don't get a reply after saying hello a few times to an online player. Than ban him/her.
          worst idea ever
          Game Admin

Comment

So first off, the 50 hits a min is low. I'm a legit looter and I can prove via screen share or whatever that I'm all legal and I usually get those hits out in 30 or 40 seconds. I dunno what subjects were used to try this out, but like me there are other legit looters who can be much faster.

As for the captcha, if we really gotta do that then at least make smth fun, like a shooter minigame or something, but either way what would be really really good is showing up time left to be able to hit again, like when I try hitting someone protecting, it says for how long they are protected, should say how long u need to wait to hit again.

Comment

Originally posted by tommypichero View Post
              So first off, the 50 hits a min is low. I'm a legit looter and I can prove via screen share or whatever that I'm all legal and I usually get those hits out in 30 or 40 seconds. I dunno what subjects were used to try this out, but like me there are other legit looters who can be much faster.

As for the captcha, if we really gotta do that then at least make smth fun, like a shooter minigame or something, but either way what would be really really good is showing up time left to be able to hit again, like when I try hitting someone protecting, it says for how long they are protected, should say how long u need to wait to hit again.
              i say keep the hit count how it is, too many cheats about.

Comment

Can we have a forum post where we throw around ideas? I have some good ones
                I live in an anemone

Comment

Originally posted by tommypichero View Post

I completely agree with you.
                  This limit could be changed up to 80 or even 100 hits per minute.
                  The worst thing for me right now is catpcha itself. Captcha's picture won't show up, so I can't loot (need to wait till that minute is gone).
                  In case it shows up and I do everything in correct way I'm still unable to loot because captcha appears again.

What was the point of adding captcha to the game? It seems that captcha didn't do anything good, rather opposite.

Comment

I agree with increasing the hit count a bit. I usually hit the CAPTCHA about 30 seconds into a reset loot.

Comment

You need more than a fuckin macro to be good at the game. When Pope and co were using bookmarks to hire collect they still lost against players who were using nothing. The captcha is just the result of players who are too lazy to go out and win crying that they were not awarded participation medals. The fix is pointless and doesn't address the real issue that a lot of people are just dumb or shit at the game. Likes of Mitsui spend a lot of toh's online, that's why they get the most.

Captchas are fucking headwrecking. Fuck you for putting that evil on everyone Storm.

Comment

ditto what he said in that last sentence

Comment

The dumbest thing to ever happen to the game is " Are you a Robot " this is really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by siilentbob View Post
                            You need more than a fuckin macro to be good at the game. When Pope and co were using bookmarks to hire collect they still lost against players who were using nothing. The captcha is just the result of players who are too lazy to go out and win crying that they were not awarded participation medals. The fix is pointless and doesn't address the real issue that a lot of people are just dumb or shit at the game. Likes of Mitsui spend a lot of toh's online, that's why they get the most.

Captchas are fucking headwrecking. Fuck you for putting that evil on everyone Storm.
                            Nope, sorry thats not the reason

Players were using autoclick and macros to clean out cities in a few seconds

This is on players who cheat and we have set this up for the greater good. i also fucking hate CAPTCHA but would hate even more if some asshole cleared the game of loot in an inhuman time as was happening. this has stopped it somewhat, right now you are only 3 people who update-complained

before the CAPTCHA I had 100's of complaints per week.

Its not the best solution but it's sure cleared the previous headache for now.
                            Game Admin

Comment

"right now you are only 3 people who update-complained"

Yes because all others either stopped playing the game or decided to become collectors.
                              I've talked with one good looter few days ago and he's no longer looter because of captcha..

What about increasing hits per minute?

Comment

Hey storm,

Just curious if we are still on schedule with the new software? I know a lot of old players like myself are looking forward to a better system just as much as you are. Can’t wait for you to start implicating new rules and changes now that we’ll have new software!!!! I’m excited to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X