This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
    My post got deleted. But basically the biggest complaint that seemed to support the allegations was against mitsui using macros and auto load, auto click. and so what did I do. I went out after him in turbo to see if it was myth or if there was something to it. So I actually in different rounds got to him while he was active with a successful attacks. So all that whining and complaining was just from several people that were just whining about shit because they were slow. I got a silver medal in turbo looting with no transfers. The biggest hurdle was being controlled by the threshold limit imposed on the game. I seen the best in the game and they can blow by these limits and I think the simple truth is that there is more whiners in the game then cheaters and so do not like any limits and my feedback would be to eliminate the controls. Look if someone is putting in thousands of dollars to the site to collect more then let it happen.
    mits dont use ne program i have seen a long video shot on how he loots dont give out peeps way of doing things but he uses no program

Comment

dont know if this has ne thing do with it but here laggy severs been lil laggy more then usual

Comment

I like the captcha. but sometimes, pictures don't appear.

Comment

My post got deleted. But basically the biggest complaint that seemed to support the allegations was against mitsui using macros and auto load, auto click. and so what did I do. I went out after him in turbo to see if it was myth or if there was something to it. So I actually in different rounds got to him while he was active with a successful attacks. So all that whining and complaining was just from several people that were just whining about shit because they were slow. I got a silver medal in turbo looting with no transfers. The biggest hurdle was being controlled by the threshold limit imposed on the game. I seen the best in the game and they can blow by these limits and I think the simple truth is that there is more whiners in the game then cheaters and so do not like any limits and my feedback would be to eliminate the controls. Look if someone is putting in thousands of dollars to the site to collect more then let it happen.
          Your initial post got deleted because you accused the game of pandering to certain people....

It never fails to surprise me....the speculations players assume and then just write anything that comes into their heads, without thinking about the actual factual issues at hand....

The CAPTCHA is here because I caught someone using macros and autoclicks and no it was not mitsui. And yes players do whine and yes I am a looter so i know how fast legit looting should be, so i dont suck numbers out of my asshole. Yes, probably due to the sheer speed of chrome, we can increase the number of clicks per minute....thats just a tweak...

This issue has been in the works for sometime now, everyone was warned that we are going to clamp down, months in advance, and we started by making our own script which players found a way around, so now it's CAPTCHA as the solution to avoid/prevent players from exploiting macros...

Saying we should just allow macros, for collecting also would disregard that players spend $1000's, should want a fair and level playing field, or no one will end up spending here. If you don't like CAPTCHA, that is understandable, you are entitled to your views but the why, where and how things happen here, with work we do on the site and saying that THAT work is geared toward favoring certain people.....[in this case those who complain excessively]....you are just basically putting the site and work we do in a negative light, and make it seem like we play favorites. We don't.

Also it is irresponsible to not limit looting - imagine having 100 looters all using auto click -= server load, unfairness to new players, there is a whole lot of factors that come into account here
          Game Admin

Comment

So I guess anyway reading into everything that we need to be sure the numbers is right. What is your guys opinions on this?

Please note I did take notice of this last turbo where we had a 90% cap on maxing and I was informed that the CAPTCHA was horrible for that. So we will be careful about that...

meanwhile I am looking for info on MAIN rounds - is 50 attacks out per minute too little? Why? What is a fair number that will at same time prevent someone from clearing the entire TOH in less than 5 minutes?

That's the info that will really be helpful here please.
            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Hi Everyone

Due to constant complaints and allegations about users using macros and auto-click/refresh/auto-load programs on attacking and collecting, we have installed a CAPTCHA program that will limit max collect and attacks PER MINUTE.

Please note we have tested the amount of clicks on screen-share with the fastest looters and collectors who don't use any outside programs. So the numbers we got is , set to the fastest legit techniques. Please don't ask me how its done as I wont divulge player secrets - that would constitute a form of fraud on the part of the business. The good players take many years/months of practice to perfect their techniques. We also wont discuss that here and anyone who does this will be forum banned.

The numbers are set as follows:

ATTACKING:

- Max 50 attacks per minute - [normal honest players/looters should go OOR then and need to bank]
              - Once exceeded, you will get a CAPTCHA verification, and you need to follow the steps
              - When done verifying, whatever is LEFT OF THAT MINUTE will be your cool -down time

So an example as follows:

If you do 50 attacks and it takes 30 seconds, you get CAPTCHA, once you verify, whatever remains of that same minute is your cooldown time. Legit users need not worry as it shouldn't affect you.

COLLECTING:

- EXACTLY the same as above, except it is limited to 30 clicks per minute on the collect button.

TIP for testing and practicing: EOR collectors can test it using 1 turn to become familiar with the limitations. Again: legit collectors should not be affected

Thank you, I look forward to your feedback
              - Storm
              Your verbiage clearly state due to complaints and allegations. Now its due to facts. Help yourself and write accurately.

Comment

I just tried the looting thang again and this is a disaster. In turbo I wasnt able to protect while looting because of all the verifications.

one right after the other. then click on all the cars. back to back to back to back verifications. This is a total disaster.

Check how many times in an hour cycle I had to verify I am not a robot. Again total and complete disaster. Why not try it on your own account? There is no way someone with looting skills would want to be part of this.

I didnt mind the first one but we are talking over 100 verifications and making it impossible to protect while looting which is absolutely necessary.

Comment

If you have the captcha thing, why do you still need to limit the attacks? The captcha is the guard against macros or bot players. So if you're a fast legit player, you have the advantage fairly. Just ensure to get the correct squares!

Comment

I mean limit attacks in a minute...

Comment

im not the fastest.. but yes i use chrome.. so i click fast... and encounter captcha too often, a pain but.. has to be done i guess..
                      tabs looting i think makes a joke of captcha.. as ive seen this method used for killing too.. and 1 click seems to take half a city.. cos all hit in that ONE second, so.. one click.

ive sent a shot of this.. after hit happened to me.

Comment

thanks for the feedback everyone, I am reviewing everything you have all posted here.

- Storm
                        Game Admin

Comment

Your verbiage clearly state due to complaints and allegations. Now its due to facts. Help yourself and write accurately.
                          You were out of line: You broke a rule - Let me repeat:

Your initial post got deleted because you accused the game management/myself.... of pandering to certain people....
                          It's not about 'certain people'. It's about fixing an issue that is creating dissent for everyone on different levels of the game.

We have forum rules, that shouldn't be broken. You broke one of them.

Thanks
                          Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                            tested it in turbo, so my thoughts:

- after you do the captcha once, it should go to a diff message such as "wait for cooldown period" because my method of looting is through tabs, if that message comes up each time i retry on a diff tab, its gona ruin my process for me

-Leave it at click "im a robot only" and not the picture stuff because this is suppose to be a quick and easy orocess rather than hassle

Will have more once i actually loot next round
                            what i said but he not gonna change itthats how i loot bro but this has fucked it up

Comment

One more thing, if you have successfully entered the captcha, the page should go to the last page you were in and not go back to the Attack page. Just a suggestion.. tnx

Comment

Amongst the captcha

I believe new software updates were to be implemented? Is there a deadline for this yet?
                                Last edited by Teds; 03-10-2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X