Im Phoenix Don

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Phoenix Don

GayRay is just a loser who acts like he is rich....hey rayray tell us about your website that's goin to make u billions hahahaha

Is this supposed to be insulting or funny?

Comment

Its whatever u make of it....

Comment

Well. It seems like you took a lame name, and are trying to demean someone who is well off in life.

You jelly brah'?

Comment

Im sorry what? lmao

Comment

Clearly you are not down with the get down.

Let me explain it in terms more your level.

You jealous?

Comment

Jealous of what? and no I don't care to know all the terms that u ppl come up with.... sorry

Comment

Clearly tmb has yet to up the number of brain cells required to play this game.

Comment

Why b.c I didn't know what u were talkin about when I said jelly? jelly is what I put on bread...again one thing at a time so u don't get lost again,what am I jealous about....or u just talk out your ass like everyone else

Comment

'When I said jelly" - Actually I said it.

And don't worry. I wont get lost. Although I think your grammar and spelling lessons did.

Comment

Yes lets talk about my spelling and grammar....it sucks so what...don't like it don't talk to me.see simple

Comment

Umm. I'll do whatever I want. K thanks.

Don't be so whiney. Gosh.

Comment

Im sure u will...now run along as I could care less what u have to say lmao....

Comment

If you didn't care about what I said, you wouldn't be constantly replying in defense.

God. Who trained you at this game? They should be slapped with a black dick across their face.

Comment

No I don't care this is all fun for me to see what ppl say....trained me at this game this is not the game this is chatting....

Comment

Working...
                              X