The IU War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The IU War

So here we are sitting outside our Inner Circle social club in beautiful Los Angeles California. Me and a couple other captains such as tommypichero, SnoMan, teds and triggerman23 just enjoying the day and playing cards, when a big black Mercedes Benz rolls up with none other than the boss ( Tru ) and his trusted driver Darkstar. Tru gets out of the car and waves me inside, and I follow him. Inside the club sitting around a table are the OGs of IC enjoying their cups of coffee. The old man ( Torm ) and one of his oldest friends Dub are staring us down as we begin to sit with them. I am surprised that me, just a captain in the family is now among the higher ups of IC, and I begin to wonder to myself, " what did I do now". As the thoughts begin to race through my head, Dub starts to speak.
    Dub : I called this meeting because we have to do something about IU, they have been hitting our collectors and killing alot of our operatives that bring in alot of money for the family.
    Torm: Tru, I have asked you to come here because you are the street boss of the family and you need to understand that if something is not done about these fucks that within a few rounds we may not have anything left to build on.
    Tru: I totally understand, and with your blessings I would like to solve this problem by doing the only thing I can see necessary to solve this problem. A full on war. I know it's bad for business and will affect our revenues coming in. But I see no other way. That's why I brought Jackie D with me. He has alot of experience in war and has served IC for almost 2 years now. I feel that he can gather our troops and boost moral to hit IU and hit them hard!
    Torm: Hey there Jackie, long time no see. I want you to hit the streets and get your soldiers ready for WAR. Anything you need we will back you. Just kill all these fuckers for us please??!
    Me: Yes sir Don. I will do my best. IC for life!! Respects.

After that we leave and I rally the troops up and fly to ISTANBUL which is IU stronghold. I hear they are having a meeting with all the top guys in a house owned by none other that Lopov himself. I figured out a way that I can get the whole house covered so when the meeting is over we can strike. Me, Ted's, blues, Leith, Kank, ducky, Tommy and triggerman load our aks and wait. Just like clockwork the top IU members start to leave the house and I give the order....FIRE!!!
    Once the hail of bullets finish I look and see the ground covered in blood and the men laying on the ground we TMK, 23, Lopov, zodiac and siilentbob. I hear a faint breath coming from none other than Lopov, I walk over to him and he is staring up at me covered in blood with a look of great fear.
    I look down at him and right before I empty my ak47 on him I say...
    MY ROUND BITCH!!!!

THE END

Originally posted by jackie_d-amico View Post
    so here we are sitting outside our inner circle social club in beautiful los angeles california. Me and a couple other captains such as tommypichero, snoman, teds and triggerman23 just enjoying the day and playing cards, when a big black mercedes benz rolls up with none other than the boss ( tru ) and his trusted driver darkstar. Tru gets out of the car and waves me inside, and i follow him. Inside the club sitting around a table are the ogs of ic enjoying their cups of coffee. The old man ( torm ) and one of his oldest friends dub are staring us down as we begin to sit with them. I am surprised that me, just a captain in the family is now among the higher ups of ic, and i begin to wonder to myself, " what did i do now". As the thoughts begin to race through my head, dub starts to speak.
    Dub : I called this meeting because we have to do something about iu, they have been hitting our collectors and killing alot of our operatives that bring in alot of money for the family.
    Torm: Tru, i have asked you to come here because you are the street boss of the family and you need to understand that if something is not done about these fucks that within a few rounds we may not have anything left to build on.
    Tru: I totally understand, and with your blessings i would like to solve this problem by doing the only thing i can see necessary to solve this problem. A full on war. I know it's bad for business and will affect our revenues coming in. But i see no other way. That's why i brought jackie d with me. He has alot of experience in war and has served ic for almost 2 years now. I feel that he can gather our troops and boost moral to hit iu and hit them hard!
    Torm: Hey there jackie, long time no see. I want you to hit the streets and get your soldiers ready for war. Anything you need we will back you. Just kill all these fuckers for us please??!
    Me: Yes sir don. I will do my best. Ic for life!! Respects.

After that we leave and i rally the troops up and fly to istanbul which is iu stronghold. I hear they are having a meeting with all the top guys in a house owned by none other that lopov himself. I figured out a way that i can get the whole house covered so when the meeting is over we can strike. Me, ted's, blues, leith, kank, ducky, tommy and triggerman load our aks and wait. Just like clockwork the top iu members start to leave the house and i give the order....fire!!!
    Once the hail of bullets finish i look and see the ground covered in blood and the men laying on the ground we tmk, 23, lopov, zodiac and siilentbob. I hear a faint breath coming from none other than lopov, i walk over to him and he is staring up at me covered in blood with a look of great fear.
    I look down at him and right before i empty my ak47 on him i say...
    My round bitch!!!!

The end
    its funny as u were typing this i killed you lol

Comment

Then I killed you back...then you cried

Comment

Shayne tell this dude to pull up into surrey bc already

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
          its funny as u were typing this i killed you lol
          It’s also somewhat funny that as you were typing your reply shayneG , you forgot to notice you were not mentioned and you are irrelevant to this game. You mean nothing and are just a shadow 2’nd thought to anyone and everyone you join.

Comment

Funny funny .... everyone has jokes till they don’t.
            -mr worker

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_D-Amico View Post
              So here we are sitting outside our Inner Circle social club in beautiful Los Angeles California. Me and a couple other captains such as tommypichero, SnoMan, teds and triggerman23 just enjoying the day and playing cards, when a big black Mercedes Benz rolls up with none other than the boss ( Tru ) and his trusted driver Darkstar. Tru gets out of the car and waves me inside, and I follow him. Inside the club sitting around a table are the OGs of IC enjoying their cups of coffee. The old man ( Torm ) and one of his oldest friends Dub are staring us down as we begin to sit with them. I am surprised that me, just a captain in the family is now among the higher ups of IC, and I begin to wonder to myself, " what did I do now". As the thoughts begin to race through my head, Dub starts to speak.
              Dub : I called this meeting because we have to do something about IU, they have been hitting our collectors and killing alot of our operatives that bring in alot of money for the family.
              Torm: Tru, I have asked you to come here because you are the street boss of the family and you need to understand that if something is not done about these fucks that within a few rounds we may not have anything left to build on.
              Tru: I totally understand, and with your blessings I would like to solve this problem by doing the only thing I can see necessary to solve this problem. A full on war. I know it's bad for business and will affect our revenues coming in. But I see no other way. That's why I brought Jackie D with me. He has alot of experience in war and has served IC for almost 2 years now. I feel that he can gather our troops and boost moral to hit IU and hit them hard!
              Torm: Hey there Jackie, long time no see. I want you to hit the streets and get your soldiers ready for WAR. Anything you need we will back you. Just kill all these fuckers for us please??!
              Me: Yes sir Don. I will do my best. IC for life!! Respects.

After that we leave and I rally the troops up and fly to ISTANBUL which is IU stronghold. I hear they are having a meeting with all the top guys in a house owned by none other that Lopov himself. I figured out a way that I can get the whole house covered so when the meeting is over we can strike. Me, Ted's, blues, Leith, Kank, ducky, Tommy and triggerman load our aks and wait. Just like clockwork the top IU members start to leave the house and I give the order....FIRE!!!
              Once the hail of bullets finish I look and see the ground covered in blood and the men laying on the ground we TMK, 23, Lopov, zodiac and siilentbob. I hear a faint breath coming from none other than Lopov, I walk over to him and he is staring up at me covered in blood with a look of great fear.
              I look down at him and right before I empty my ak47 on him I say...
              MY ROUND BITCH!!!!

THE END
              I truly enjoyed this !!! lol

Comment

nice read

Errors
                The following errors occurred with your submission
                The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

TMK $279,329,726,494,028
                  2. Shane $9,001,235,220,171
                  3. FamilyMatters $6,670,532,439,153
                  4. Teds

Comment

1. RU_IU Zodiac $27,718,162,666,987
                    2. IC_No_Easy_JP_4UnUnU Tru $25,638,207,601,426
                    3. Threesome THEALLM1GHTY $13,407,513,677,684
                    ta
                    Making fairy tales seems to be a part time job for mericans these days

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                      Shayne tell this dude to pull up into surrey bc already
                      I can be there in 2 hours. Let's do this Jackie.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                        I can be there in 2 hours. Let's do this Jackie.
                        2 hr??? Will take me 30 and Shayne 45 cmonnnn weak

Comment

straight fire brother!

Comment

The old man ( Torm )

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....Grampa Musubi

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG
                              Man fuk ic Jackie you fukn meth head who the fuck r u even to talk ? U think ur just a boss eh u piece of shit I don't wish overdose on anyone but for u I hope u die u fukn loser as for u tru fuk u fuk ic buncha bitches I don't care if I'm not liked in iu ic any family y'all can suck a fat fuking dick
                              This is funny shit. Shayne calling Jackie a meth head. BTW howʻs your mom

Comment

Working...
                              X