61.11%
    not snitches
    38.89%

why you say that?

Comment

what do u mean? snitches get stitches

Comment

Its a thing people say eli.
        I say they snitches because we got into it.
        They talked shit but then tried to get me banned.
        Ever since i been here...i never tried to get anyone banned.
        If they didnt wanna trash talk or didnt like it. Then stop talkin to me.
        Ya i got drunk last night....and id get a message but be blocked.
        Or they talk shit but then be like you getting banned.

Comment

snitches get stitches and lose their bitches

Comment

Well maybe you should stay away from Detroit.

Comment

Hoes do hoe shit real recognize real. That's why the real in this game should clique up and sever ties with the lames even if it cost them a few rank spots

Comment

Well Chicano lets tell the truth how you got in talking trash on women and children saying you would cut their kids heads of cartel style

asking for their home addresses and shit. Its not about snitches punk its the fact you came at women like you did tell the facts not something everyone else did! Its best you did get out of the family. its sad they even let you play talking about killing peoples babies going to their homes to kill them. if you want to kill yourself because your life sucks fine but leave the game out of it! These in detroit covered for you Phoenix welcomed you prior and you did crap to others!

I treated you like a brother hell even tried to pull your bullshit off the women but no you wanted to attack women and kids!

I think you should be grateful you wasnt banned period! I can say this if you make another remark about any of us again we wont have a problem in making your future in tmb really suck!

You was asked 100 times to stop private and all. but you made 300 comments about killing people and crap so get real loser! thats why you was removed from the union all together not because of snitches but because of your ignorance. blame yourself not everyone else

Comment

This scenario seems very unusual for ChicanoWolf .... I have known him in game for years and never have seen him talk like that.

Comment

neither did i i agree hun i too have known him for yrs,,, but it was true, we know he was drunk and all but i mean wow he really went wild... i know he had real life issues but to take it as far as he did was totally wrong no one deserved the things he said

Comment

ChicanoWolf*Huh???*Lmfao*Thats your attempt of trash talk....hahahahaha*Your son shouldnever buckle up...that way he may die early*HHahahahahaha*Thinkin of him n you dying isfunny...the feel of yoyr little ugly necks snappin in my handssounds nice*posted 21 secondsago

Comment

ChicanoWolf*That shows how stupid you are.while i have guns n bullets.*Im ready to shoot yourugly soon in his stupid face.*It'll be funny....splat!!!*Cartel funny.dumb ass I'll beinside your house

Comment

How the fuck is it even of for this cunt to speak like that ? Yeah hes been cool the hole time ive been around but tht shit was uncalled for I was just tryna help his stupid ass out .can get hit by a bus for all I fuckin care

Comment

Originally posted by rayray77 View Post
                            Well Chicano lets tell the truth how you got in talking trash on women and children saying you would cut their kids heads of cartel style

asking for their home addresses and shit. Its not about snitches punk its the fact you came at women like you did tell the facts not something everyone else did! Its best you did get out of the family. its sad they even let you play talking about killing peoples babies going to their homes to kill them. if you want to kill yourself because your life sucks fine but leave the game out of it! These in detroit covered for you Phoenix welcomed you prior and you did crap to others!

I treated you like a brother hell even tried to pull your bullshit off the women but no you wanted to attack women and kids!

I think you should be grateful you wasnt banned period! I can say this if you make another remark about any of us again we wont have a problem in making your future in tmb really suck!

You was asked 100 times to stop private and all. but you made 300 comments about killing people and crap so get real loser! thats why you was removed from the union all together not because of snitches but because of your ignorance. blame yourself not everyone else
                            save the kids !! ahhh like KIDS YEEEEEAHHH IMMAHH gonna after come and take em off yoo hands for abit.

Comment

Chicano bruh I feel you wholeheartedly, I would cut the heads off these snakes and their offspring if I had the means and knew for certain I would go unpunished. Snakes is being too nice, more like worms. I feel like any motherfucker can get it along with their bitch and their ugly ass jit if they talkin that talkin that keyboard warrior G shit like everything sweet. Fuck em'. Tell em to get it in blood.

Comment

Working...
                              X