Observation - you decide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Observation - you decide

Global ranks seem to indicate that this round is West Coast’s turn for a JP win in the IU rotation. Interestingly enough, IU tier 4 players number only 4 this round instead of the usual 15 or 16 that we normally see. Not wanting to add credits to someone else’s JP, even Eck has chosen to play as a level one this round.

But the best so far is WC not doing any attacking of their own and leaving that task to IU. I wonder what IU thinks about that? What would you think about that?

So lets see… If it’s your round, should you do your own attacking even if you are a bunch of pussies that prefer to NAP with everyone. Or do you think it’s ok to rely on IU to do your dirty work for you?

I think you are a total bellend.
    That's my observation.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

There are 10 IU level 4's and 1 WC level 4.
      You sir, are an idiot.
      bLiNd_As_A_bAt
      HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

lol, not sure what you are looking at drudge, but yeah interesting observation only if it had any facts or evidence to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
          There are 10 IU level 4's and 1 WC level 4.
          You sir, are an idiot.
          I stand corrected on the number Blind. Thanks for reminding me that IU wasn’t satisfied with having one union of rankwhores, they had to make a second union to take even more rank spots for their whores.

Comment

haha you motherphukers think this is it , they know each other .

Comment

too much why cant people just enjoy the game we all know what happens etc let it go move on

Comment

I wish I had the power of ten 4 stars whooooooooo unicorn she-wolf power!! and when I collect all these rainbows fly out and my hair golden, starts to sparkle and my boobs get bigger!! then! I have this powerful sword and it zaps mens dicks and turns them to dust!

Comment

unicorns are me

Comment

west coast are even worse than iu....there you have it

irish_mike got ranked by iu so many times he started swearing already....

heard him say his first 'fuck' the other day....you could sense he felt real proud when his last bit of spine went up in smoke
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

eli not all was wrong i am level 1

Comment

you people still care

Comment

no matter what round it is r whos round it is iu like killing just like v likes to moan an cry,i dont no any people who like 2 play any game 2 lose do u drudge?

Comment

Originally posted by mjd View Post
                            no matter what round it is r whos round it is iu like killing just like v likes to moan an cry,i dont no any people who like 2 play any game 2 lose do u drudge?
                            People don't play the game specifically to lose, but TMB has plenty of players that don't play to win either.

Comment

those RU and IU people hiding or taking easy ranking shelter in west coast are.......

someone said to me west coast is just a small family .... IF you take time to filter out the RU and IU members hiding in there
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X