How did IU gain control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did IU gain control

I took a break from TMB came back and saw IU was dominating. I just want to know how this all happened.

A strong team and the idea that making sure nobody is able to build to pose a threat to them.

Comment

Awhile back, when Mars was playing, and so was Splooge, the whole game joined forces, against ICS, UML, and Omertà.
      It started by taking turbo rounds, and then the families decided to make a huge union - don't quote me, but I believe that's where UC came from, along with 14.
      But, the power shift happened. Not a lot of people remember that IU and RU were a bunch of hitters, that "had a dream" most of their players became rank whores, and just stayed. I don't remember spade ever being the don of the first IU, I thought splooge was, but it is what it is. Now they think they run the game, but most of them are from third world counties with the literacy capabilities of a 3 year old. Take Eck for example.

Comment

Who the fuck cares?
        Not me.

Comment

Using Memes on a thread is completely stupid anymore, drudge.
          If you ever feel the need to post something as useless as a jersey shore meme, at least re-think before you decide to do so.
          Thanks.
          Xoxo

Comment

If you ever feel the need to post something as useless as a jersey shore meme, at least re-think before you decide to do so.
            Thanks.
            Xoxo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fdfdf View Post
                Thanks.
                Xoxo
                Originally posted by fdfdf View Post
                Thanks.
                Xoxo
                And double posting the same boring drivel is about as retarded as it comes.....

Comment

If I had a dollar for every time I was called out for double posting, I'd have enough to buy a sub.
                  Honestly, you couldn't of picked something better to come at me with, rather than my double posting?

"Double posting noob!" Is so round 200's, drudge. Excuse any further double postings, I don't have the right internet supremacy to obviously stand up and conversation with TMB's finest Meme poster.

Comment

How did IU gain control?

50% of them used their entire welfare money.
                    75% of them ignored their families.
                    100% of them never left their homes.
                    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

oh wow the answer given for coco was so wrong

they are just dominating because they all work together and very well too

being fine tuned and strategic is good they are proof but yes Da_Secret is right too

but it was always there remember round rotations

Comment

Splooge was don of iu? Fdfdf must be a retard.

IU took control because the majority of the rest of the game are worse than headless chickens.

Comment

I was almost positive he was. He was don of a big union - do correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

your a fucking idiot splooge don of iu the fucking retard was never in iu

the same people have been in charge of iu since iu fucking started

take it your v with another name as you sound as thick as he is

Comment

installation of family killer ranks and the removal of transfers gave iu reason for existence...before that they were nothing and before that there was opposition
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X