This is Awkward........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Awkward........

Yep the elephants in the room. No talk of what a great round that was?

Great win TMK?

Hakka, brother, you did awesome.

IC kicked that ass for 9 days 23 hours and 59 minutes.

Great round people.

Hey dub,

the people would appreciate it if you didnt kill the bots

thanks, all the looters TMB wide

Comment

It's not about how u start it's how you finish good try hakka

Comment

really i would blame teds for the lost.

but as long as you didnt clock out with unused turns. you did alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
          Hey dub,

the people would appreciate it if you didnt kill the bots

thanks, all the looters TMB wide
          huh? Whuh? I hardly looted anything last round. Lucky if i got a hit in with all these fast looters out there

Comment

That's why his named TMK ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by B0NO View Post
              That's why his named TMK ..!!
              I'm not following...why is his named TMK? Because Reckaholic blames DUB for bots he didn't kill, because Eli blames Teds for making him eat silver for the round, or because Shayne kisses all their asses? I'm sure it's super obvious and I've just had too many drinks to see it, but ya lost me.
              Last edited by Bumpy_Johnson; 09-14-2017, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bumpy_Johnson View Post
                I'm not following...why is his named TMK? Because Reckaholic blames DUB for bots he didn't kill, because Eli blames Teds for making him eat silver for the round, or because Shayne kisses all their asses? I'm sure it's super obvious and I've just had too many drinks to see it, but ya lost me.
                ^^^
                he he

Comment

TMK may have won but there is more players trying to be me this round. With TMK money and my good looks and skills.... We are unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                    TMK may have won but there is more players trying to be me this round. With TMK money and my good looks and skills.... We are unstoppable.
                    I think you mean Sheikh money and BigAntʻs good looks. Harvey you may look good from a far, but you are far from good looking.

And TMK is a cute lil fella, iʻd cuddle with him. If he can use 3 mill turns in a minute, thereʻs no telling what else he could do in a minute. Aww my minute man.

Comment

Originally posted by DUB View Post
                      I think you mean Sheikh money and BigAntʻs good looks. Harvey you may look good from a far, but you are far from good looking.

And TMK is a cute lil fella, iʻd cuddle with him. If he can use 3 mill turns in a minute, thereʻs no telling what else he could do in a minute. Aww my minute man.

Response of the year.

Comment

P.S where is my bitch Sexualchoco? I know he will be on my nuts any time trying to fend for what dignity he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by DUB View Post

20 grand and 10 loses later and you still have the odasity to trash talk lol. Guess it's easy when it's not your money eh. Sad little broke fella

Comment

sad are you TMK, after winning round for round still a hater w/ no honor.
                            you will never be a legend like Pops,Coca or Cyp

Comment

Originally posted by CARDACI View Post
                              sad are you TMK, after winning round for round still a hater w/ no honor.
                              you will never be a legend like Pops,Coca or Cyp
                              Cry me a river

Comment

Working...
                              X