Flappy Bird
        SOE~

Comment

Snake was shit

Comment

worst game ever was platoon for the original Nintendo

Comment

the new systems

Xbox one and Playstation 4. When are they going to make games for these systems, you know that you can't get on the other systems. What is the point of coming out with new gaming platforms if you can get the same games with the other models? the slightly better graphics doesn't do it for me.

video games suck right now.

Skyrim need more games like that. fuck call of duty i agree

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                the new systems

Xbox one and Playstation 4. When are they going to make games for these systems, you know that you can't get on the other systems. What is the point of coming out with new gaming platforms if you can get the same games with the other models? the slightly better graphics doesn't do it for me.

video games suck right now.

Skyrim need more games like that. fuck call of duty i agree
                They are
                Slowly but surely, they will stop making games on the old system
                I know when NBA 2K15 comes out, the old system will have little to nothing spectacular on it
                SOE~

Comment

I rule at CoD.

I'd qwik scope the shit out of anyone in tmb
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Blind, you couldn't quick scope your way out of a wet paper bag, I'm sure.
                    Cod is the greatest game, next to battlefield. It involves a lot of teamwork, and effort(if you play the objective, and don just around killing anyone you see) Gamebattles with cod has taken shooter games to the next level - competive gameplay is on the rise.

Eli, you have to realize - the big game releases come at around the end of the year.
                    Like last year, gta, bf4, cod ghosts(which I actually enjoyed, the new weapons, and different way to rank up, besides prestiing was nice. But, people don't like it as it's to different to Black Ops 2.
                    Destiny is coming out, for all gaming platforms - you might like that game, I haven't played the beta yet, but I hear it's really good.

Also, blind - message me in game, as to what your gamer tag is - only if it's for ps3.

Comment

good times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8PQXPOkCc

Comment

Angry Birds

Comment

mario cart

Comment

Shit if they put GTA on the next gen, I will definitely be getting that

I still enjoy COD, but its been the same old thing since World at War. Its Meh but not terrible.
                            I'm on that 2k basketball now. UFC looks promising too
                            SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by SOExclusive View Post
                              Shit if they put GTA on the next gen, I will definitely be getting that

I still enjoy COD, but its been the same old thing since World at War. Its Meh but not terrible.
                              I'm on that 2k basketball now. UFC looks promising too
                              GTA 5 is coming out for playstation 4 in next few month

Comment

Working...
                              X