Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Friendly Site Design Thread

Hi Everyone

We noticed that more and more players and new people coming to the the game use mobile/hand-held devices. A big part of the future success of the game depends on keeping up with latest market trends. We know that we are lagging behind. So, we are working on a mobile friendly/responsive version of the site, to address this situation. We have a trial version of the MAIN Menu Here: [TOP RIGHT of the site pages]

new main.png

Continuing on this, we have first drafts available to view here:

https://projects.invisionapp.com/sha...eens/252579911

LOGIN, SIGNUP, ATTACK AND PRODUCE PAGES
    are available for view:

Click the bottom right squares for page views/switch pages

Please note:

1 - These are images, draft designs only, no links work yet as its only in design stages

2 - Because they are images only, they also wont scale down on your device yes as they are fixed size

3 - We are looking for your feedback please, can you post your comments on this thread? It would be cool if you could take time to do it page by page please

4 - Useful info at this stage would be if you could provide us with feedback on what you think, about look and feel, colors, layout, fonts, and images.

We would really appreciate as much feedback as we can get, so that you all have a say in this project from the start.We think it's the only way we can make this project work nicely and not waste money on something that does not involve user opinions.

We will be watching this thread and doing changes based on the broad sentiments we get from everyone. We will also post updates when new pages are done, for you to view.

Thanks
    - The Mafia Boss
    Game Admin

Not much to comment on - the mockups look great!

Comment

Would uploading some sort of video or avatar be doable for the mobile feature??

Comment

I like the original lay out change is tough

Comment

Originally posted by ShayneG View Post
          I like the original lay out change is tough
          Although change is needed to progress I do agree Shayne I am very accustomed to the old layout myself..

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
            Although change is needed to progress I do agree Shayne I am very accustomed to the old layout myself..

Yes every big industry in the world example McDonald's all have the same layout people just don't like change haha

Comment

tbh.. i prefer the old layout
              time will tell tho what we get... and we will adapt either way

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                tbh.. i prefer the old layout
                time will tell tho what we get... and we will adapt either way

You dont have to adapt, we are keeping the current version and the new design is for mobile friendly users/design

so you will be able to switch between the 2
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
                  Would uploading some sort of video or avatar be doable for the mobile feature??
                  yes with the new design and new code we can do much more, programming and animation wise. But can you be more specific what you mean?
                  Game Admin

Comment

I don't like how ya still have to zoom on the boards or attack screen

Comment

Originally posted by problem View Post
                      Its a mobile device is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by problem View Post
                        Please note:

1 - These are images, draft designs only, no links work yet as its only in design stages

2 - Because they are images only, they also wont scale down/zoom on your device as they are fixed size pictures
                        Game Admin

Comment

Agreed - John Rooney

Comment

I like the mobile version. Looks very nice. Still like regular one too. Gotta keep up with the times. I phone X is $1000.00 lol

Comment

Storm why u not replying to my comments lol

Comment

Working...
                              X