Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacKaveli
    replied
    Lol that really was a petty move on his part.
    Uses family to win credits then- uses credits to hit family.
    Enjoy those expiring creds while you can, Clutch.

Leave a comment:

• kanakz
    replied
    Clutch is a pussy goes and hit his x family cause they don't won't to join him.lol silly clutch still don't get it no one wants you!

Leave a comment:

• ROME_GOTTI
    replied
    Originally posted by nexus View Post
    Greed wasn't the reason we gave him another chance, we tend to give players a second and sometimes third chance. Sometimes it works out, other times not so much. Rumors don't matter, we see what a player is all about for our own.
    RUMORS THERE WIS FACTS TO BACK UP ALL OF THIS THIS DUCKING GUY IS A FAGGOT PEICW OF SHIT LOL "no plans , busy with work" lol why you build 1.6 if you ain't gonna be active ....

Leave a comment:

• Unregistered
    replied
    Originally posted by Niklas420 View Post
    I thought this was a post on Clutch and how he fucks over everyone to rank himself. He started a family and then a union at the beginning of this round and then turned around to abandon it for greener pastures - feel sorry for the free player he conned into being boss. He fucked over MU and Regulators too
    I didn't fuck over anyone. They fucked over me by making a new family without me, when I still had over 400k credits that I was planning to add in during the 10:1 ratio turbo. Their loss. Look at them now, without me. Went from a 30t gold place family, to no cash, no leadership, and no medals each round.

That says it all.

Leave a comment:

• Niklas420
    replied
    I thought this was a post on Clutch and how he fucks over everyone to rank himself. He started a family and then a union at the beginning of this round and then turned around to abandon it for greener pastures - feel sorry for the free player he conned into being boss. He fucked over MU and Regulators too

Leave a comment:

• SexualChocolate
    replied
    Yay! Attention for Turd! Soooooo special. Yes, you are.

You still trying to fit in? *Slings garbage at wall* It's not difficult, is it?

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    So, what I'm gathering is you take what I say, throw a few different words in, and redirect it toward me? Again, nice efforts but still not close to the originals you're trying to be in a niche with, as previously stated.

Next contestant, please.

Leave a comment:

• SexualChocolate
    replied
    Originally posted by Turd View Post
    keep reaching... you might get the apple eventually.

You still must be hurt about me calling you out on the truth on the last post. Keep it coming though.
    I love attention.
    Signing on to a mafia text based game because you love attention. Well, at least you've come to terms with it. Maybe trying a little too hard to fit in though, don't you think?

Look at me! Look at me! Attention from TMB makes me tingle inside. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    Originally posted by Fiona View Post
    Lol I'm an academic advisor/counselor. Been so for 10 years I don't know where you been. Going into mental health now. Mwa come see me one day I'll help you get your bachelor's

Didn't know community college offered that.

Noted.

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    Originally posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    Easy folks. Turds is your classic example of a person who avoids answering anything with depth and instead deflects/redirects any and all responses by insulting someone's intelligence. His "go to" is to immediately reference "competency" and then follow it up with some form of "TMB loser, Ha!"

Rest assured though, he will not create posts for the purpose of fitting in. He's made that abundantly clear. He will not try to fit in. He will not try to receive praise for his actions. No, no effort to fit in. Zero. Or something like that, right Turds?

keep reaching... you might get the apple eventually.

You still must be hurt about me calling you out on the truth on the last post. Keep it coming though.
    I love attention.

Leave a comment:

• Turd
    replied
    Originally posted by fasano View Post
    You know what is truly sad?

What is truly sad is when you have to create a post about someone else to make yourself seem relevant. It makes me sad for you. I can't imagine the loneliness you feel in life. I'm sorry for you having no sense of self worth. It is a pretty sad day in ones life when they have to create a post about clutch for attention.

Going out on a limb much.

It's a game. My life is more than fine. You're the ones getting all butt hurt over your only family being trash

That must reflect your real life family too cause you're so sad....

Damn. I sound just as desperate as you, you fucking twat. Try again.

Leave a comment:

• problem
    replied
    Only as tough as the next guy typing behind a computer.

Give it up dude, no need to be a gentlemen. You have a better chance of meeting Teds than her.
    Ahahahah I'm no dude

Leave a comment:

• SexualChocolate
    replied
    Easy folks. Turds is your classic example of a person who avoids answering anything with depth and instead deflects/redirects any and all responses by insulting someone's intelligence. His "go to" is to immediately reference "competency" and then follow it up with some form of "TMB loser, Ha!"

Rest assured though, he will not create posts for the purpose of fitting in. He's made that abundantly clear. He will not try to fit in. He will not try to receive praise for his actions. No, no effort to fit in. Zero. Or something like that, right Turds?

Leave a comment:

• fasano
    replied
    Domenico is nothing on this game.

Gotta admire his efforts, but supporters such as Keystone and Teds brought Namesless to life 2-3 rounds in their 3-4 years of life.

Other than that, they are an after thought and the epitomie of sadness��

You know what is truly sad?

What is truly sad is when you have to create a post about someone else to make yourself seem relevant. It makes me sad for you. I can't imagine the loneliness you feel in life. I'm sorry for you having no sense of self worth. It is a pretty sad day in ones life when they have to create a post about clutch for attention.

Leave a comment:

• Fiona
    replied
    You're........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X