Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    Domenico, i would even invite you.
    I wouldn't join a family with a boss that sold out to IU to get their own level four gold. Actually, it does make a lot of sense as to why you would take clutch in though

Comment

Ladies, Gentleman, Lentleman:
      Can we all just get along? There is a lot of text based hate on this thread. Let's all circle up and spread some warm text based love on one another. Do it for the 29, do it for the WWE or whatever you're into Eli.... Let's just do it like Nike and get some brunch afterward. (Eli can you cover the tab with your IU sell out winnings?)

Comment

paid the iron price for my gold and all other golds were secured in turbos with good family play. try it sometimes or don't some hater might call you a sell out.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post
          Says Donenico, the leach of all leaches.

Time to beg Keystone to come back after your 1 round of semi-relevancy when tedsy leaves.

Since when have any of nameless cared about being relevant, we care for the other fuckers in our family and that's about it as for the Leach comment he's the one (and some others) fronting the money for the family to rank while some of us do nothing js don't judge what you don't no

Comment

Donenico is cooler than Domenico.
            Well that's just lame

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
              Domenico, i would even invite you.
              Only cos hed have 29 fuckers coming with him tho right?

Comment

LOL clutch your such a noob lol got booted for tring to be a rank whore yet again failed yet again you stupid tard omg to funny

Comment

Domenico and his nameless crew did not hook up with keystone for relevance they already are. They are also not rank whores. I think the objectives changed along that road but for none of the reasons suggested.

Doms a good person lets just leave it at that

I agree with tru.. so much hate why cant there ever be a thread where a players name is chosen and everyone comments one great fucking thing about them

Comment

You people jump on everyone with such hate and wrath leaving someome to feel worthless? Yes in that moment u feel relieved n empowered..

Avengers u want his loyalty? Life is about giving chances and you guys are great in that dont let the one act change ur philosophy u guys r not trolls.

Comment

You are the mighty Avengers the underdogs you cant be barted with or confused ur turbos are professional and up with the best in the game that is ur legacy.

If in fact clutch is this bad rip off guy I guess giving him a chance was great. Sorry it didnt work out he probably has his reasons. Dont work with him again or give him another chance maybe onday clutch will learn to value chances and loyalty

Comment

I am very honoured that this many people actually give a shit about what I do.

Of course, you guys never have the full story, but it's fun to see my fan club hard at work nonetheless.

Let's go bump the Goat thread. 🐐

-Clutch

Comment

Bumppy bumpity bump bump.

Comment

We don't give a shit. We love making fun of you.

Go bAck outside and support BLM, and LGBT and whatever else your liberal mind supports. It's clear you don't work for anything and just always want a handout in life.

Comment

Domenico is nothing on this game.

Gotta admire his efforts, but supporters such as Keystone and Teds brought Namesless to life 2-3 rounds in their 3-4 years of life.

Other than that, they are an after thought and the epitomie of sadness��

Comment

Domenico is nothing on this game.

Gotta admire his efforts, but supporters such as Keystone and Teds brought Namesless to life 2-3 rounds in their 3-4 years of life.

Other than that, they are an after thought and the epitomie of sadness��
                                Your jealousy runs strong

Who are you again?

Comment

Working...
                                X