Not so "Clutch". Good karma ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so "Clutch". Good karma ?

Clutch uses the bought turns he won from screwing the union he created (MU), out of top family a few turbos back. This turbo, he begs and pleads with IU and IC behind Avengers back, in an attempt to yet again, look out for himself. IU tells him go ahead and add them in turbo, and that they will help him. He joins them, adds in his turns and doesn't even get top 3, let alone any turns back other than family rank. UC booted him cause of this Judas like move in the main round as well.

Clutch... now, is a homeless beggar on the corner of Istanbul. Someone give this man a few quarters, or maybe even a bronze medal will do for this greedy imbecile.

Good karma from the TMB Gods up above.

I like these stories more than the blogs. Keep it coming

Comment

Time to change names and do it all over again lol

Comment

I have an idea for his next turbo name:
        BURNING_BRIDGES

Comment

Why this surprises anyone is beyond me. Why Avengers would take a chance on him in the first place shows their own greed in this instance.

Comment

Says Donenico, the leach of all leaches.

Time to beg Keystone to come back after your 1 round of semi-relevancy when tedsy leaves.

Comment

Wait.... where is the "like" button...?!!
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post

Time to beg Keystone to come back after your 1 round of semi-relevancy when tedsy leaves.

I agree Dom is a piece of shit.

Comment

Donenico is cooler than Domenico.

Comment

Greed wasn't the reason we gave him another chance, we tend to give players a second and sometimes third chance. Sometimes it works out, other times not so much. Rumors don't matter, we see what a player is all about for our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd View Post

How exactly do I leach when I run a family that ranks every round for the last three years?

And who are you in game? Just a sad sack of shit that has never created anything yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
                        Why this surprises anyone is beyond me. Why Avengers would take a chance on him in the first place shows their own greed in this instance.
                        Avengers likes to give ppl a chance ...we are not greedy just not selfish either
                        FamilyMatters..

Comment

ha, everyone knows teds is the keystone cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by FamilyMatters View Post
                            Avengers likes to give ppl a chance ...we are not greedy just not selfish either
                            Jesus, you guys are taking that personal. I asked nexus why the heck avengers would take clutch in, when eli was just talking nad about him and when clutch has been removed from thr family before, and nexus exact response was that clutch produces a lot when he isnt on a power trip. So was greed a strpng word? Sure. But openly admitting he was brought in because of the money he produces? That's kinda how that works

Comment

Domenico, i would even invite you.

Comment

Working...
                              X