IC-IU the NAP and CELLBLOCKERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC-IU the NAP and CELLBLOCKERS

Maybe some of you know but IU didnt bank Union last Round because of a Deal with IC wich has been set up by TMK and his Old Time Friend Teds.
    With the Starting of the new Round some Things changed when Swiper joined IU and BONO IC. IU then decided to only Ghost Hit IC but not CELLBLOCKERS who didnt retaliate because of Swiper and the new Deal that they made with IU. Some in IU are not happy with this Fact and started to 00 all of IC but CELLBLOCKERS.

What do you think of backdoor Deals like this and how does it affect your gameplay?

your backdoor has something jammed in it!!

Comment

lol funny shit

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
        your backdoor has something jammed in it!!
        This is the only relevant thing on this shitty thread

Comment

This is FAKE NEWS lmao

Comment

Bullshit if only this was printed on paper, only thing it would be good for us wiping my ass...

Comment

I talked to Teds and TMK at beginning of the. There was only 1 thing we all agreed on. TMKʻs profile pic was cute. The rest is new news to me, but thank your taking an interest.

Comment

So, who out there believes this?

Comment

Flies on a turd most likely

Comment

Originally posted by DUCKY View Post
                    So, who out there believes this?
                    That the picture was cute? Why would i lie QUACKAH

Comment

they both look gay

Comment

Takes one to know one

Comment

This shit is funny. The truth behind me joining IU was simply me fucking around having a bit of fun. Just like last round when i jumped into UC for a bit. I happened to be in IU a bit longer because i have a REAL LIFE and have not had time to play this round. Coupled with the fact LOPOV and crew have crab legs for dinner every night.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                            This shit is funny. The truth behind me joining IU was simply me fucking around having a bit of fun. Just like last round when i jumped into UC for a bit. I happened to be in IU a bit longer because i have a REAL LIFE and have not had time to play this round. Coupled with the fact LOPOV and crew have crab legs for dinner every night.
                            We fed you the finest Vienna sausages though. You can't beat that shit......

Comment

Oh I'll be back, have had my mercury for the year. I wish you would bring back the SPAM sammiches though

Comment

Working...
                              X