This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iu is ruining tmb

PERIOD. Even when Cypriot was running shit he would spread ranks around and make shit fun. He would let certain people such as Omerta win a round every so often. But now with these fuckers building up every round the game is getting pointless. You got people ( such as myself ) spending sometime 12 hours a day banking and playing .....and for what???

NOTHING

This game is going to get to the point where no one logs on anymore......

i must agree IU are behaving like children for years now which left the game and the community with very little left...

...it's the legacy of handing them family killer ranks

but with a combined effort and people not allowing iu elements to let these efforts go to waste i'm sure thing can change

for the good....

nameless?

uc?

hitsquad?

doing their work or picking up the scraps might work for you but you all know there is more to gain...besides ranks
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

you dont need to do that.
      just play few hours bud, you wont get annoyed.
      have a laugh on Union board, kill or collect when you have an oppportunity

each family plays the way they decide.

trust me, the game its not funnier for the people that play in IU, i was there when Hs was part of IU and is like a job lol
      the turns i win in Hs are to have a laugh, i can kill, i can build high, i can collect.

In IU the bosses most of the time tells you how to use your won turns, lol
      have you seen all those poor dudes hitting ops 12 hours in a row each toh? who does that?
      enjoy man, this is just a game.

Comment

I keep hearing people say " if we work together and hit iu we can open up the ranks "

WHICH IS BULLSHIT!

You keep iu 00ed all round it wouldn't make a fucking difference. I mean seriously if everyone of their members had 0 def units and 0 ops they would still build at the last hour and win the round. Shits getting pointless and if shit doesn't change real soon Eck spadey and pete will be spending their own money just to get JP up to where they can win the cash. I mean I started in round 70 and there were a few big monopolies that were around that didn't keep eachother 0ed all round. There was more respect and order in the game. Now shits gone down hill. These few players are making it where no one can compete and unless a NAP is made between the 3 big unions left then I must say that more and more people will end up leaving after every round. Is this what iu members want? To log on and have no one to hit but theirselves? Think about it this game is not even fun anymore

Comment

and a community been torn to pieces but some people like to look passed that...righ liam?
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

iu is a collections of the worst people you'll find playing games online...

Comment

...and everyone not opposing them are part of that collection

Comment

Jackie is ruining the game. He says he is going to zero a family then he poobuts out.

Grow a pair whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomp View Post
                  Jackie is ruining the game. He says he is going to zero a family then he poobuts out.

Grow a pair whiners.
                  lmfaoooooooooo

Comment

there are different ways to win a game besides keeping everyone else from playing it............

did someone bully you when you were little and you need some online redemption as a teenager? pathetic...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                      and a community been torn to pieces but some people like to look passed that...righ liam?
                      nah man,
                      Hs is against IU and WC right now. they are killing our ops and we are killing theirs

what i meant is that Jackie is stressing too much over a game. he shouldnt.

Comment

I love IU. Their annoying the shit out of Jackie, I can dig it.

Comment

Cry cry cry

Comment

Originally posted by Liam_Gallagher View Post
                            what i meant is that Jackie is stressing too much over a game. he shouldnt.
                            I agree.

I don't agree with V about the killer ranks
                            Even if the killer ranks are gone, IU would still hit ops, so please for all that is righteous and holy, stop mentioning it
                            As Jackie said, they have players who aim purely for your ops.

With the new rules, the max amount of killers they can have in those ranks is 4 supp and 4 free.
                            Whether they make 4 families, 1 union 2 families, or 2 unions. Its 4 period. Most of the IU players don't even kill as a free player, they all in supporters ranks.
                            Not to mention most of the supporter killers are ones that sit high with dus accumulating kill points
                            Some actually kill your ops and few dus when they see them.

So how exactly is killer ranks the cause when they not getting most of credits from there anymore

It should be clear as day that the tiers are what bring in the most turns.
                            SOE~

Comment

Ok..first it's a game ppl..you play to win and if you spend cash to play here then you call the shots..second..Jackie you need to worry bout you and your fam/union...and not run around acting like you speak for anyone else in this game..you cry about IU ruining this game, nothing works, they destroy the game..umm..no it s not..grow a set, work the rules and find your way..look at LE..we are not a big union..just a couple of small fams but we get shit done..we have fun, we kill, we even kill some IU in the round..but we also know how to work together and take a few indie spots, and fam/union ranks along the way..so Jamie my advice to you honestly is either leave TMB if it's that bad, or...STFU gore a set and keep going..

Comment

Working...
                              X