They won. I give up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They won. I give up

Ok I tried to reason, I tried to attack, I tried... But they won. I don't need to say who it is, we all know the group. And they might take it as a victory but I don't see it that way....

They game will lose a vet today... And I do blame them. This game isn't the same with their policies of killing everyone. I know admin tries but it's still the same. This doesn't bash the game, cause I do love it here. Just not now, so...

I'll have to come back in a year or two and maybe things might have changed. Till then, goodbye to my buddies and good bye to my enemies. You won. The game will lose my support money....

See ya next round, Bobby.
    Have a good weekend.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

With that attitude I bet you have a positive lifestyle .
      I live in an anemone

Comment

I don't see the reason to give up
        You aren't the only one feeling it
        Your ops aren't the only ones getting butt fucked
        Your dus aren't the only ones getting slaughtered on sight

"That Group" made it clear what they would do, so there is no reasoning with them
        You can attack "That Group," but going in alone and without a plan is a pointless and meaningless battle

"That Group" is out to dominate by any means necessary.
        The community base we have right now doesn't want to dominate, they want to win and survive.
        SOE~

Comment

"That group" adapts to any new rules the quickest and the best which allows them to dominate.

Damn "that group" for winning.

Comment

Weren't YOU part of "That Group" too SOE?

Comment

quitters never get anywhere. you need a better battle plan to out maneuver the big dogs. their are way more other families in the same situation. team work can take them out. Quit being the wanker

Comment

While many will blame the group, I myself do not. Anyone that has played for awhile understands the game is a bit stagnant. It in my humble opinion has much more to do with the turns given with the top 2 subscriptions. The turns given to these top subs are astronomical when compared to a free player. They have all these turns with very little to do with them. The targets are limited. So everyone suffers. My suggestion of course would be to get rid of them, but I doubt that will happen as they generate an income the game needs. The other option is to raise a free players turns to 7500 this would slim the gap to what it once was between a level 4 sub and a free player. It would increase targets. Perhaps this will fall on deaf ears but I will keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
                  Weren't YOU part of "That Group" too SOE?
                  Yea I was, and I still have many friends in "That Group"
                  I still get fucked. Business is business

I'm not gonna whine and make excuses of why "That Group" shouldn't hit me
                  SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
                    While many will blame the group, I myself do not. Anyone that has played for awhile understands the game is a bit stagnant. It in my humble opinion has much more to do with the turns given with the top 2 subscriptions. The turns given to these top subs are astronomical when compared to a free player. They have all these turns with very little to do with them. The targets are limited. So everyone suffers. My suggestion of course would be to get rid of them, but I doubt that will happen as they generate an income the game needs. The other option is to raise a free players turns to 7500 this would slim the gap to what it once was between a level 4 sub and a free player. It would increase targets. Perhaps this will fall on deaf ears but I will keep trying
                    i think thats a good idea. but who cares what i think either since im one of *The Group*
                    If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

fuk itttttttttt

Comment

fuck man get rid of the "..." in your title

i can't go to next page. Its forbidden
                        SOE~

Comment

I just fixed it...PLZ NOTE:

DO NOT Put "..." or "?" at end of the thread titles or you cannot change pages.

thanks

Comment

I just said fuck it... I log in to chat. if im able to collect fuck it... no reason to attack them anymore, whether I completely zero 1 it changes nothing XD

Comment

from Bobby_Blunts

8 hours, 6 minutes, and 50 seconds ago.

reply | quote | block | delete
                              So I just wanted to tell you I'm done with IU. But are you guys done with me?

So is it time for me to get zerod again? Or will you guys just finally understand I don't
                              wanna mess with IU and leave me alone.

Comment

Working...
                              X