Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indie family recruiting, the more stds, the better.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indie family recruiting, the more stds, the better.

As per my annoying family members request, I am forced to make a GRD post about Nameless currently recruiting.

Are you tired of "naps, allies, bloods?"
    Tired of putting other families names on your profile?
    Can't even sign out, without asking your don what's next for you to do?
    Want to stick it to the man?

Then nameless is the family for you, this is a one time offer, as I will no longer be doing recruiting messages.

I'm personally extending this invite to you, come join the last indie family left in the game, besides the current family " domenico_packs_fudge"

We offer free facials on time of arrival here, you will be verbally, and physically abused.
    You will need to go through a 40 minute video, talking about women's period cycles, whilst listening to Miley Cyrus, and Demi lovato.
    If you pass that, with complete sanity, you are then moved on to our head of sexual operations. You will take a walk through an abondoned nameless warehouse, where you will see condoms on the floor - used of course, dead Jehovah witnesses , lost and psychotic phoenix members, rocking back and fourth, crying, pulling their hair out.
    Finally, you will meet up with PrincessCookie, ben, and myself.
    You will be strapped down, while Ben p*os on your chest, cookie clam stamps your forehead(that's a thing, look it up) and while I shove bamboo spikes under your toenails.
    After you pass that test, we will get you cleaned up, with make up on, of course.
    You will be given 3 condoms a round, I suggest re-using each condom atleast 10 times, in a row.
    A standing prescription for penniscillian, and safety goggles as gettin semen in your eye is lethal.

We hope you are completely enticed to join nameless, please get in touch with capobianco, cracker, or domenico.
    Feel free to cc us, and tell us you hate our family, we enjoy all hate-mail.

Remember everyone, float like a cloud, burn like gonnorhea.
    If penniscillian can't kill it, you're fucked.

And also, It's not gay unless you look eachother in the eyes.
    Xoxoxo
    Capobianco

I gained 90% of my STD's from Nameless.
    Cracker gives them away like pieces of candy.
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

hey i get checked every 3 weeks! I like to stay up to date with the new in demand stds

Comment

That's possibly where I got them from. But, syphilis was all the rage in MiT back then as well, it's hard to keep track of where and when I contracted the many stds I have.
        I have herpalerpalitis..

Comment

is it indy because of the stds or is that like a bonus? either way sounds awesomely gay or should i say a party in the usa.

Comment

It's indie because of the amount of stds we carry.
            Also, we have J's on our feet, so get like me.

Comment

Indie families do not recruit: they select.

Get it right.

Comment

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ h8r▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Comment

If we were to select all our members, I doubt we'd be big enough to even keep the family boards entertained.
                  As much as I would enjoy "selecting" members, this post is entirely for reading purposes only, as I give fuck all who comes and who goes.
                  Besides, the "selection" in TMB is very slim now a days. Kind of like trying to pick the best looking down-syndrome kid out of an ese class-room.

Comment

You need to find THE LORD JESUS to cure you of your illnesses

soap dodgers

Comment

Then you are clearly not trying hard enough.

Up your game.

Comment

heatseeker who trys its only a game lmao poor guy

Comment

Ahahahahahhaha

Comment

Heaty, allow me to introduce you to this ps3 controller, as you saying I don't try hard enough offends me..

Comment

Pathetic. It's so UN-funny it's offensive. But I can't say I'm surprised, why would I expect any more than nothingness from some blowhard hipster idiots who call themselves nameless? Fuck your indies, or undies, or whatever you insignificant derelicts are fussing about. Stay in round 130, where u belong.

Comment

Working...
                              X