Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else notice...

That IU players are the best in game.

Like many of them are on for hours at end to zero just a couple ops cause of the 5% rule. Boss, supporter, big shot, old school, free, collector, killer, or noob... they will disturbingly hunt every single player in the game till nobody is left standing with du's. It is shockingly eerie how they obsessively go after the entire game.
    Don't get me wrong, I know they overly spend more money, expend excessively more time, and have distressfully more organization than anyone else. Its pathetically rightfully so, because if anyone has a chance at ever winning real money from this game, it's them.
    I just am sadden by the fact that they probably don't see much sunlight, and take a fun game and make it pitifully competitive. Their level is on or above the World of Warcraft, Korean Internet cafe, players that wear diapers so they can aggressively level up their characters.
    Attached Files

lmfao that pic is great

Comment

I've noticed lol

Comment

Lol whos that in the pic eck or michaelJ , wait wait maybe coca but hes to told

Comment

Ok ok i wrote told as tall not that im saying that coca is short , but wait i like the way i write is special ..TOLD lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge
            Here we go again... more whining.
            I'm not whining
            I'm just taking 2 and 2 and putting them together to make an explanation
            I couldn't care less what you all talk about
            SOE~

Comment

SOE

Speaks the truth........

Drudge yir just a bawbag ya wee fanny

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby View Post
                That IU players are the best in game.

Like many of them are on for hours at end to zero just a couple ops cause of the 5% rule. Boss, supporter, big shot, old school, free, collector, killer, or noob... they will disturbingly hunt every single player in the game till nobody is left standing with du's. It is shockingly eerie how they obsessively go after the entire game.
                Don't get me wrong, I know they overly spend more money, expend excessively more time, and have distressfully more organization than anyone else. Its pathetically rightfully so, because if anyone has a chance at ever winning real money from this game, it's them.
                I just am sadden by the fact that they probably don't see much sunlight, and take a fun game and make it pitifully competitive. Their level is on or above the World of Warcraft, Korean Internet cafe, players that wear diapers so they can aggressively level up their characters.

Man you care about these games too much lmao you're the one who needs to go outside and play

Comment

They have the most free time.
                  Don't be jealous that they all live at home and don't have jobs, you know you wish you had the same.
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Is that the best pic u can find of yourself ?

Comment

Thats why the daft cunts no time to put a fight up here....

The Nappy Fetish has gripped him...... :O

Comment

Working...
                      X