Profile medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile medals

Currently we have level medals, family medals, killer medals etc.

Why not bring in some special medals too?

Perhaps a " hasn't left the house all round" medal.

or a "most time spent online" medal.

even a "least real life friends" medal.

I'm sure MissMack will be in support of these, seeing as she will be eligible for all 3 hahahahahaha
    bLiNd_As_A_bAt
    HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

lol another stalker. I guess blocking your skype wasn't enough.
    If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

true story blind, she craves drama, just ignore it

Comment

Originally posted by test2 View Post
        true story blind, she craves drama, just ignore it
        lmao. this coming from the *15 year old female* who broadcasts he is leaving every round yet still here.

Harold Quinn. the only twat who can go from a *15 yr old* to working in the policeforce in the space of a couple of hours.. pinocchio hasn't even got a patch on you.
        Last edited by Kenzie; 07-16-2014, 08:19 AM.
        If you are what you eat..... then why am I a cunt!

▌│█║▌║▌║ ǝ!zuǝʞ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Comment

i like it.

i have some medal suggestions.

tough guy medal-goes to person that threatens you after you attack them. Like i'm going to zero your whole family now and for rounds to come.

perv medal- goes to well you know the person that sends perv messages to every female in the game.

troll medal- goes to the person that likes to argue about everything and anything and changes his/position like shirts.

those off the top of my head

Comment

yeah kenzie or whoever u are, play the same old tune over and over. im a dinosaur hunter :O you should join me since u like digging up old shit so much. BORING.

Comment

Mack getting right into 'er.. Haha love it. Oh and Eli, no one asked you, you cunt.

Comment

i got a medal suggestion.

a) medal for forum whiners that get beat up by a girl in an internet game and vent about it on the forums

I guess you don't see that it makes you look like you just can't take getting bitch slapped over and over again by missmac and are sulking in the forum about it as your only recourse because you suck.

Congrats Miss kenzie. This just means you a bad ass and are fucking them up so bad they come onto the forum to cry about it. There is nothing more to it than that.

Comment

blocked my skype? I don't use skype, get your shit together please.
                  and harrydamonkey, ssshhhh I don't remember opening this up to a nobhead free for all.
                  bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                  HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

sooooo reeet still not got an answere, doooes yooo scooooooo ESH vag reeet it is really reeet hairy with coppa hair and does it have stretch marks ?.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                      blocked my skype? I don't use skype, get your shit together please.
                      and harrydamonkey, ssshhhh I don't remember opening this up to a nobhead free for all.
                      its harryderchink..

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                        troll medal- goes to the person that likes to argue about everything and anything and changes his/position like shirts
                        oe oe i want one of those

...but i'm sure mrworker will beat anyone to it without breaking a sweat
                        It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

NB and ahrry der chink?

i thought it was harry fur dicky...that boy is such a source of entertainment
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X