Turbo round 597

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo round 597

I will once again being searching out turbo winners, if I somehow miss you please feel free to message me in the main. I would like some of the killers to come forward this round as well as all level one players as they were the least represented in my previous review. The more names and quotes I can get the better. So please do not be shy and help my review not suck

You review going to be shit anyways

Comment

going to be shit anyways

Comment

Why the negative attitude?
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

How can you be positive about someone copying and pasting the results and calling it a review?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
            You review going to be shit anyways
            Originally posted by Lauri View Post
            going to be shit anyways
            Lol, why the fuck did you two bother posting?

If you have anything remotely constructive or valuable I'm sure the rest of TMB would love to hear it, until then, do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look like childish cunts.

Better yet; do a round review. I'd love to hear yours.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
              How can you be positive about someone copying and pasting the results and calling it a review?
              The last round review by this guy was hardly a copy and paste job, was it? Or don't you bother reading them?
              Take your head out of your ass.
              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                The last round review by this guy was hardly a copy and paste job, was it? Or don't you bother reading them?
                Take your head out of your ass.
                and I agree.

Admittedly sometimes the round reviews are stale, but often, some End Of Round's on TMB aren't exactly thrilling, either.

Last rounds review was nothing short of awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Krispy View Post
                  Lol, why the fuck did you two bother posting?

If you have anything remotely constructive or valuable I'm sure the rest of TMB would love to hear it, until then, do yourself a favour and stop making yourself look like childish cunts.

Better yet; do a round review. I'd love to hear yours.

I could make one
                  But I rather give constructive criticism
                  Plus Writing a little story for 45k turns doesn't appeal me.

If you want the base out line

Z won level 4 gold
                  Zz got silver level 4
                  Zzz pushed in for luck to get bronze with 4th place 25 trillion behind him!

Level 3 was taken by XXX who finished strong with a whomping 75 trillion
                  Silver and bronze were neck and at what ever the fck they got
                  And 4th 5th being very close but will be happy with there no medal spots

And same shit for the rest of the levels
                  Maybe I should even kill or go for the round In turbo so I can quote myself and say how awesome I was.

Now do I get turns for that?
                  Good fucking masterpiece there

Comment

The problem is the reviews are nothing but copy and paste
                    Majority of the information comes from the last hour of the round
                    Other shit does happen before that 1 hour mark.

Sadly, another contradicting problem is that people don't want to hear you ramble on about that other shit
                    Even if Rovering were to go around from the beginning asking for information on whats happening and watching all round.

1.) Nobody would say anything
                    2.) Nobody would want to read it

You bipolar people need to decide what you want.
                    You want to know more or less about the round. Or nothing at all
                    pick already and stop complaining.
                    SOE~

Comment

Here is my quote in advance.. " I didnt win a fucking thing."

Comment

will be sure to get that in somewhere

Comment

Why such hostility? I mean this poor reporter was happy about posting about eor turbos and shit - and 2 random sloths come in and put their 2 cents in.
                          Here's mine;
                          Either way, the round review is going to happen? It's pretty Effin boring to do a eor round review, so props to you sir, or ma'am, what ever you are.
                          Furthermore, 2 random ass people spewing complete waste of text onto this thread, like I'm doing now, is completely irrelavent to this situation.
                          That's like me watching football(American football, not to be confused with gay ass soccer) and screaming at the players to audible.
                          That was a very bad example, actually. Shit, I'm to high for this, I've lost track of where I'm going with this, and just how retarded this reply has become. Nevermind, continue on you two.

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
                            Why the negative attitude?
                            iu members...enough said
                            It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

NB american football is the gayest thing ever....next to curling
                              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X