Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOR lags

If eor's are going to have lags such as the one last round
    How much do you think it will effect your family or union?

Do you see it as a challenge to have fun with or do you see it as annoying and not being able to get shit done?

I am looking into this it seemed only the prizes page lagged according to some reports I got....please let me know more info Please?

Michael we all agree it is annoying so please to all players - just let me know what you exprienced please

Thanks
    Game Admin

Comment

I actually love lags though
      I see it as a challenge, just didn't expect it this round as game's been good about it lately.

It makes me laugh when everyone cries and makes an issue and tear their hair out over a game.

People's sadness makes my happiness.

Comment

Yea I got it on the prize page really bad
        I was able to use the bank page fine

Still prizes is a really important page during that time, so it was annoying lol
        SOE~

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
          I actually love lags though
          I see it as a challenge, just didn't expect it this round as game's been good about it lately.

It makes me laugh when everyone cries and makes an issue and tear their hair out over a game.

People's sadness makes my happiness.

So Sadistic ._.
          SOE~

Comment

i tried 2 refresh prize page last 20 sec an it didnt wanted 2 see how bad iu did with all d new rules
            did d win anytin???

Comment

Ok so far it was only the prizes page,.,..please keep me informed...so i can chek it properly
              Game Admin

Comment

Lagged on bank page trying to send money for me aswell as prize page.

@mjd, last thing I saw iu were top two unions and had most of medals in 4 and 3. But then I tried to refresh and it lagged.

Comment

it was bad. Mainly in just the prize page, goodthing that isn't important during the last minute or two.

I blame IU!!! they had more money, people, stars, and they need to cheat by giving me lag issues.

Comment

The personal net worth also didn't change

So if I had 100 billion and sent out 65 bill, it still shows you at 100 bill

Unless at that moment it was lagging the transfers for me as well if it was only the prize section lagging

Comment

Prize page was the worst though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                        it was bad. Mainly in just the prize page, goodthing that isn't important during the last minute or two.

I blame IU!!! they had more money, people, stars, and they need to cheat by giving me lag issues.
                        yeah those fuckers eh

I lol'd when they fucked up transferring to the lower tiers because of their own lag.

Comment

ban them all for using glitches.

Comment

I think we should ban that Eck cunt.

He is never useful anyways.

Most Iu aren't.
                            Fucking turn using fucking cunts.

Comment

If you are looking into the lags

Maybe also see what happens at 12:17 am and 1:25 am Eastern timings too?

The one at 1 is fucking brutal for most the hour

Comment

Working...
                              X