• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IU vs. IC – Discontent, Big Builds and EOR Predictions

New Blog Posted

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...OR-Predictions
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

dont worry yall iu has a wild card known as the king ! hell just drop 5k eor and collect over 200 qt to take back most his cash and make ic having to go back to the drawing boards once again

Comment

Originally posted by one View Post
      dont worry yall iu has a wild card known as the king ! hell just drop 5k eor and collect over 200 qt to take back most his cash and make ic having to go back to the drawing boards once again
      you must be talking about Uncle Sheikh and his CC.

Comment

I just like the action and would like to see more factions take place in competitive game play against each other

Comment

I have removed this blog, for further editing. Apologies to the affected family for posting your union board comments live for public, I have reminded my staff to be careful about this. It is not acceptable to post such info, coming from a staff curated blog. Our blogs are written sometimes by players who put their own slant on things, and we sometimes slip up or overlook things in edit, that we maybe don't at first find anything wrong with.

Thank you
          Game Admin

Comment

the best Blog for ages just got deleted

loved to hear how TMK is acting up like a lil boy with no toys

Comment

Isn't that what freedom of speech and reporting in the media is all about ?? I think some people having been whining , amazon tissues sales should be skyrocketing ,luckily most people have read the post . Good investigations TMB reporter . I'm glad we have an open family who's bosses never speak to other family members in aggressive tones , and everyone has equal status . Trust and respect are earnt not demanded . IC

Comment

I didn't get to see it

Comment

IU is just multiple generations of mud... Mixed with heaping loads of dog shit. IU is just a figment of our imaginations.

Comment

Working...
                  X