No announcement yet.

Next round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddamn. I don't even have to be high on this game to laugh my ass off. �� Keep 'em comin'!

Comment

skeemin stfu and buy me a sub

Comment

Those aren't even the funny ones in the cc

Comment

This guy is infatuated with me.. he is my new fan I ought to give him an autograph lol

Comment

Originally posted by skeemin View Post
            This guy is infatuated with me.. he is my new fan I ought to give him an autograph lol

Hardly you little bitch you jumped on my dick now I'll slap you with it

Comment

Lmao it never ceases to humor me how silly Mercefairies are with their silly little posts and forums whenever they get a case of asshurtitus

Comment

Originally posted by vbb View Post

Not so true!

half the boys in this game have cunts
                I stand corrected.

Comment

Next round is here cunts

Comment

Weeeeeeeee

Comment

Skeemin blew me pretty good last round.

It was rather unexpected but worth the wait.

Comment

What exactly are you bragging about?

Clutch is being clutch. He just won a turbo for himself by pulling all money from his family, so no one else but him ranked. No family turns. Which fine. Maybe it was a plan, or he'll it's winning a round, maybe he just thought it was worth it

But then he takes what, half the main round cash to rank himself again, what, four days later? He could have got level three gold for a member. Or actually ranked someone else in level four.

But no, he had to take both ranks for himself

Wake the fuck up. Clutch is who he is. Enjoy your little time where you are actually relevant, because it's not going to last.

Comment

Maybe he bought all the subs?

Comment

That would still prove my point. He won the turbo, and that wasn't enough for him. He is incapable of being self less, and it's why he has failed so many times before, and why he never fits in with other families.

Clutch will never be a real leader. The only way that family lasts is if he continues to buy loyalty by buying subs

Comment

Yo why can't it be that we bought our own subs ? Dom DONT act righteous because you bought your fam in the beginning lol

Comment

I am not knocking anyone that fields a full family of players in TMB. In fact, keep the new fams and players coming.

Build the game and it's players up not down.

Comment

Working...
                                X