Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family Bank: $23,924,464,843,022 Rank: 1

**WE OWN TMB**

So a lot of you have for some reason or another feel the need to message US about how much you've "took" or look at how you are "rapping" US : how stupid and what "noobs" we are .. how "soft" & sweet like "CUPCAKES" lmfaoooooo or my personal favorite "prision bitches" 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙄! Let me start by saying fuck you kunt-tastic mother fuckers, you pathetic haters lol like you fucks are truly this upset that we came from no where and completely shut ALL INDY AND MOST OF YOUR UNIONS down and up with only 30 guys just like you but the thing is we're better, we're smarter and wenTRULY DONT GIVE A FUCK lol. All I see in my inbox is "wait for next round" lol why don't you pull hoes ; add turns bitches!! DONT TALK ABOUT IT BE ABOUT IT !!! Also The Who reason I made this is to let all you ignorant mafioso,s that even if you take 100bil from whoever in our family it is considered a donation as it is not even 1% to our family. So with that you broke bitches can start now with brainstorming on a way to stop us you pitiful excuse for gangsters .

*-ROME-*

P.s you're wife loves when I eat her cupcake bitch 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Lol Who's giving free cupcakes

Comment

you made this thread to talk about The Who?

Comment

I made this Whole* sorry and magic is

Comment

I made this thread so the fags can brainstorm and join together

Comment

Congrats on earning Clutch another tier.
            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Guy gets one medal and everyone loses their minds

Comment

congrats on someone buying a family pack and supporting the game.

good for you's

Comment

IC_Van_RoadRage $91,330,086,635,814

And thats only with 7 more guys.. What are you bragging about?????? Really

Comment

Damn clutch created a rich multi finally

Comment

Haahhahahahaah

Comment

Your loyalty changes based on who's paying for your sub kid
                        I say this for ya all
                        Its amazing what a new set of kneepads and some lipstick will do for a group of guys hugging each others nutsacks

Comment

I paid for my own shit bitch you still ain't bring no noise you fuck

Comment

LMAO NOW WERE A MULTI FAMILY ?? Pathetic . For the record EMPIRE, SS THE TWO FAMILIES I WAS APART OF BUT I HAVE ALWAYS LEFT TO HELP FRIENDS WITH THERE FAMILIES ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS INACTIVE FOR MANY ROUNDS SO FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS IMM A RANKWHORE PROOF IS IN THHENMEDALS BITCHES

Comment

sent to Stalked
                              1 minute, and 18 seconds ago
                              send message
                              To: Magic
                              CC: Stalked, Klown, 12, dmx,

Know what rhymes with magic? Faggot ; that is what you are. You're a cancer being burned and forcing yourself to be smelt over here as if you actually bring something to the game . Lol bitch you and you band of cronies can't do a FUCKING THING . Ignorance? Nah homie don't flatter yourself lmao nothing notable about you TMB "career" 🙄🖕🏻😂 lol ya mad cause we supported the game and took advantage of subs that ***EVERYONE COULD HAVE GOTTEN*** not like we hacked,cheated, or stole moms cc like you old fucks . Lol show of hands how many of you are 35+ living in momma basement with your hideous wives not to mention the inbred little cherubs you have limping around ; 😂😂😂 Fuck outta here slime your next move is already accounted for. So make sure you have 5 back up plans because ya hit : translation--: YOUR FUCKED

In reply to:
                              To: ROME
                              CC: Stalked, Klown, 12, dmx,

That's what I like to see, my little cupcake Roma playing with everyone she is so sweet.. I mean the way she ride clutch and ask what my name is a spew ignorance is so cute.. Roma come come now stop eating your own shit like a diseased dog you rabid bitch hahahah you had to get everyone involved cause your whore ass love attention.. you sure you want me to comment on your thread cause everyone will see your dirty little panties smut butt..

Comment

Working...
                              X