Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will union prizes be available in turbo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will union prizes be available in turbo?

Most turbos, union prizes were not in turbo due to the rule 'cannot leave families'

Now that in main rounds we can't leave families, does that mean it will change in turbo and let us create a union ?

It will totally help me finish my medals faster as 3 main rounds seems way to long for me to be active!!

FFS. wait and see like the rest of us retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge View Post
      FFS. wait and see like the rest of us retard.
      What's the point of waiting when you can ask?

You are clearly the retard
      Its probably why you get fuck all and just complain
      Find a corner and slit you wrists so you can die and make this world a better place with one less idiot.

Knowing this, allows for teamwork and planning. And that leads to winning. None of these you have experience with so I don't expect you to understand.

Also the fact that the coding has changed, it changes the basis for turbos. Turbos are just small sized main rounds with a couple additional features.

It is probably too much for your thick skull to comprehend. So feel free to fuck off now

Comment

Oh BS. if u wanted to know for teamwork and planning you'd have asked for all the rules moron.

Originally posted by MichaelJ View Post
        What's the point of waiting when you can ask?

You are clearly the retard
        Its probably why you get fuck all and just complain
        Find a corner and slit you wrists so you can die and make this world a better place with one less idiot.

Knowing this, allows for teamwork and planning. And that leads to winning. None of these you have experience with so I don't expect you to understand.

Also the fact that the coding has changed, it changes the basis for turbos. Turbos are just small sized main rounds with a couple additional features.

It is probably too much for your thick skull to comprehend. So feel free to fuck off now

Comment

Lmao Drudge got owned by J too funny

Comment

Well that escalated quickly...

Turbos will operate the same they always have. Different rules than main on a rotating basis.

Comment

What's that gurgling noise I hear? Are you trying to say something to me u little turd? Get MichaelJ's cock out of ur mouth and maybe I could understand u. Until then, fuck off.

Comment

Why are you mad?
                He was quite clear in the fact you got "owned"

But then again you prove to show what a retard you are by not understanding such simple English, and you make your self look more like an idiot by saying I would of asked for all the rules.

If you were not such a fuck wit, and understood how to play this game, it's right in the main menu you dumb ass, so I was just wanted to ask a question regarding the rules and how they will effect turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_West View Post
                  Well that escalated quickly...

Turbos will operate the same they always have. Different rules than main on a rotating basis.
                  yes, but isn't turbo operated with just altered coding from main?
                  If it is coded in main that you can't leave families, but unions are allowed, wouldn't that be the same base code for the turbo?

The reason of no union prizes in turbo is for when you couldn't leave families
                  So now will the rules say no union prizes?
                  Or we just assume that when there are no leaving families in turbo, the regular rule of it allowing no union prizes will be followed?

Comment

WTF do I have to be mad about? I'm not the one that got OWNED. U got owned with that BS excuse of wanting to know about the turbo union prizes for "teamwork and planning". Again, if that were true u would have asked for ALL the rules, not just the union prize rule. Now fuck off loser and wait until turbo starts like everyone else does.

Comment

And yet again you prove yourself to be a dumbass.

http://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/fo...true#post96453

Those are all the fucking new rules you stupid worthless shit.
                      It is right in the main menu.
                      But I guess you do not know how to click"HERE" in the sentence "Pleae click HERE to view the full information on the forums."
                      Now if you want to quit making yourself like an idiot, go through the rules, and make me look like an idiot by answering my fucking question.

Comment

This message was too personal and might of made you recall of a time you almost committed suicide so I changed it because I am a nice guy like that

Comment

Drudge is a bit mad it looks like. Buddy how about you just save yourself some time and never post as it usually is a waste of time reading what you have to say with your witty attempts to be funny. Find a hobby, or buy some credits and do something.

Comment

Lmao MichaelJ 2

Drudge- 0

He's too mad

Comment

Michael... did u happen to read this sentence?

"Here is the full description of all new rules to be applied to the MAIN ROUNDS:"

Comment

Working...
                              X