Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC vs IU

As someone whose out of the loop and is new to the game

Can someone tell me whats going on with IU vs IC, non biased answer, why they've been warring for so long, and which side keeps on winning

They are allies

Comment

Exactly

What war?

Comment

I thought we were all friends here? nah, let's be real. Allies join an break every single round. I've learned it's not "family" loyalty that counts as much as player loyalty. That's all I really play for. I got some guys on here in various families that I am cool with. They understand business is business if I need Kp or just wanna collect an help people rank. Bottom line we all just here to waste some time.

Comment

yeah, they seem like good friends one side is always giving the other side money.

Comment

In reality they fight over who has sexier union name and picture on union main page.
            however, winner is not yet decided this will depend of dick picks sent to an independent player (still to be chosen to who pics will be sent). This independent player will have to thoroughly check all dick pics received and rule out who is the winner

Comment

The official judge in the Dick pic competition is Tru aka Tru_Mafioso. Please dont be afraid to send your offering whatever the size he is not partial, he also likes a little bush in his photos, so you may get extra points for that.

He also is looking for pen pals, he gets awful lonely so if you have something to say or want an agony aunt he is the man to speak to!

iC4L
              Viva La Revolution!

Comment

Gotta change the name to IC vs IU vs MERCS now

Comment

ATTENTION!
                  To prevent wasted time please send all Dik pics to Eli/ Hollywood_Hubert.
                  He will be processing all entries and sending me his top picks.
                  Please note: He has more time to process the entries as he has not been a factor, contributor, or of any relevance in this game in quite some time. I am currently too busy making moves.

Thank you, my good friend, Eli,

Tru

Comment

Originally posted by Reckaholic View Post
                    Gotta change the name to IC vs IU vs MERCS now
                    Lol yea right

Comment

no problem, and judging things is actually what i do best and i know penises. so send away!!!

Originally posted by Tru_Mafia View Post
                      ATTENTION!
                      To prevent wasted time please send all Dik pics to Eli/ Hollywood_Hubert.
                      He will be processing all entries and sending me his top picks.
                      Please note: He has more time to process the entries as he has not been a factor, contributor, or of any relevance in this game in quite some time. I am currently too busy making moves.

Thank you, my good friend, Eli,

Tru

Comment

You are a scholar and a gentleman my friend!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                          As someone whose out of the loop and is new to the game

Can someone tell me whats going on with IU vs IC, non biased answer, why they've been warring for so long, and which side keeps on winning
                          For someone that's "new" to the game.. why are you so interested in what other families are doing and why? You should be learning to play the game and not worry about such things..

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                            For someone that's "new" to the game.. why are you so interested in what other families are doing and why? You should be learning to play the game and not worry about such things..
                            Ive played loads of mob games before
                            Drama runs in the roots of a game

Comment

Clutch just won a JP watch out fellas main is next

Comment

Working...
                              X