Clear All

• The Troll clutch and his family thread

Share your negative opinions about:
    clutch
    and the people who he uses
    aka his family

Clutch has been begging ru and others to have a nap with them
    He convinces others to spend money t for his gain
    Bambam ooh man if this "player" doesnt have bruised knees by now from slurping on the D....
    I wonder what bambam would do without the block button
    Clutch is so desperate, i got into the family just by going to the same location and sayin whats up

Reaaach clutch reeeeeach

You better hope you get some thing more special than any other round..

GO TEAM GO
    USE ALL OF YOUR TURNS NOOOWWWW

Comment

Somebody's but hurt, get a life and stop trying to ride clutches dick everytime you troll him when will you get it. Are you staking his dick.

Comment

im pretty sure thats bambam typing

if bambam isnt slurping on clutch hes running away from actual players trying to loot bots only

but hurt you staking

you must be typing with lots of rage or just dumb
        type a little more accurate and maybe our lame comments will be worth something

this is the internet the only "but" thats hurt is urs after you back it up on storms and clutchs D

I am not "staking" any dick, no one could be "staking" D around you because, they in each one of your holes

Comment

Why you got to bring in storm no one mention him and your the one trying to Ride clutches dick.You dick troller yeah you hitsquad.

Comment

lmao clutchs gfs are coming out to play

I said nothing wrong about storms im refering to bambam

nice try to suck up though

next

Comment

MU, ic, BH, avengers

If anyone is a bitch, it's your $1.99 ass, pimped out and whored to the highest bidder

You can't last more than 3 rounds in a row without hopping fams. Dick rider, and rank whore. That's what you are.

Comment

Begging Warhounds every round to join their super great union
                Unlike bam bambi I don't throw 200 down and pray enough people join to buy a sub off of me
                The union is a joke that cries and blocks everyone
                Also how ya gonna demand everyone uses their credits for ya this round
                Didn't they earn them to do as they please lol

Comment

Originally posted by Klown View Post
                  Begging Warhounds every round to join their super great union
                  Unlike bam bambi I don't throw 200 down and pray enough people join to buy a sub off of me
                  The union is a joke that cries and blocks everyone
                  Also how ya gonna demand everyone uses their credits for ya this round
                  Didn't they earn them to do as they please lol
                  I thought we settled this last round, you turd....

Go check the past rounds and find the last time warhounds ranked... anywhere ....

It's been like 3 months. Shut up, stop dick riding, and learn to play

MU has been free players every round except this one

Comment

Uh that makes no sense

if I wanted rank i would stay with one family or union forever

this guys an idiot

let the bs and lies begin

Comment

All of you are pussy dick riders

It's been like 3 months. Shut up, stop dick riding, and learn to play

MU has been free players every round except this one[/QUOTE]

I

Comment

He's dick riding bam bam for those subs lol

Comment

lmao Klown

learn to play

I have 0 respect for bot looters

go sit the fuck down and smash your keyboard

Comment

They're great players.. have you seen them lately?? I hope to be like Skeemin but that clutch guy is a good guy.. he sends me invite every round but gets upset if I hit him.. that is one hell of a player that Skeemin.. oh wait am I supposed to say bad things about clutch?? I got overwhelmed thinking about myself :-P

Comment

I sit back and read half this retarded crap and laugh my ass off. Here is the scoop.. Yep.. Clutch is in it for himself and thays the bottom line. What? You arent?? Then why play the game.. I personally dont like the way he runs fams and dont see a reason to be loyal to him.. However.. Not going to be a complete dick ass punk and talk shit about him either because truth be known clutch wins turns.. He may not bank out every round but he pulls and stashes and plays smart. He tries to help the newbies and kisses ass when needed.. It is what it is.. For those that hate him.. Good you dont like someone.. What ya wanna damn cookie.. Get off his dick and grow a pair and hit the man in the game.. Instead of jumping at any chance to run your mouth like a bunch of whiny ass little powerpuff girls.. And thats the bottom line cause Coppola done said so.. Damn... Enough with the whiny bitching and play the game

Comment

Working...
                              X