Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

still getting comp turns the following round....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still getting comp turns the following round....

Storm was this from the previous round?

If so I thought this was no longer a thing no matter what the situation was

Phantom

WOOT WOOT

from Storm
    2 hours, 28 minutes, and 7 seconds ago.
    Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    COMPENSATION:

You have received a compensation of 25,000 in won credits for the following reason:

expired won turn resent during round 820

Thank You

compensation is becoming a problem.

69 level 4 players

how many subs are actually bought? if it's the majority that's good the game is doing great but some reason i think it's like a third of that

Comment

Typical propaganda bs gotta kiss ass to get anything around here lol
      #TheOG #QueenOf #PointlessPosts

Comment

Did you message Storm to request that recently expired turns be added back to your account? If so, then you're an idiot for making this post.

Storm has stated numerous times that he will "refund" credits that have expired within a reasonable time following start of round. It isn't complicated.

Comment

I am an idiot for asking a simple question?

rough crowd

you people are wound so tight or have some jagged rods up ur asses

Comment

No, you're an idiot if you're asking Storm to refund credits that recently expired and then making a post on the GRD asking why. Based on your comments, you obviously read the boards. You just seem to ignore the responses that Storm provides to them. There is more to this post than a "simple question" which is why you are an idiot.

Comment

reread moron

Phantom

WOOT WOOT

said ^^^^ because storm gave back credits

Comment

Again, you obviously read the boards and have seen Storm's responses to this exact question. It doesn't matter if yourself, Phantom, or Sponge Bob are asking for credits to be refunded. It's you, who is on the forum asking a question that you've seen the answer to numerous times already and then attempting to act like it's a "simple question".

While you're at it, perhaps you should ask for family killer medals to come back. It's been about two rounds since we've seen Storm comment on that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
                  compensation is becoming a problem.

69 level 4 players

how many subs are actually bought? if it's the majority that's good the game is doing great but some reason i think it's like a third of that

Finally someone notices......
                  Count lvl4 subs and check jp. There are always more lvl4 s then cash added to jp

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
                    Finally someone notices......
                    Count lvl4 subs and check jp. There are always more lvl4 s then cash added to jp
                    Subs don't add anything to the JP. The JP only increases when purchased or won JACKPOT credits are added. 1 credit = .00035 to the JP.

Comment

Hi

Next time, please PM me with queries. if you got comped it means I assisted you with recent expired won turns to help you out. No need to post on the boards about it, its no one else's business to know this.

As for the rest of the comments:

- Subs don't add to jackpot
                      - The amount we sell, or don't sell: People: this is game is a business and We appreciate all supporters and free players alike. BUT - I repeat - this is a business.
                      - Compensation, specials, extra turns and subs - is handed out individually on decisions of merit and fairness, or for problems players experienced or for promo's. Again, this is a business and while we try to stay fair, it is our prerogative how we deal with this. And it's not up for public discussion, but I bet most of you who posted here have been at the receiving end of some help, and i didn't hear complaints then.

Thread closed.
                      Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                      X