Would love another main round with 100% banking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would love another main round with 100% banking

We had a round like this a few months back and it was great to see some real competition amongst the looters of TMB. 1 round, where players can bank 100% of their cash on hand.

This eliminates the need for each family/union to have a banker for the round, which can lead to some fierce 24/7 looting.

Let's have one more round like this! 🍻

COMMUNITY QUESTION:

Which families and unions do you think would come out on top under this rule set?
    Hell yeah, let's do this
    66.04%
    Fuck no, save my soul
    33.96%

I think a main round with tthat will be interesting myself cause I never acutally got to be in that round

Comment

I was thinking of this as well, in addition, no added turns. A true warrior round.

Comment

It would be fun but even better if you could hack into the bank and transfers cash to your bank.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-5IF_Hhxc8

Comment

That does sound pretty fun. I'd love that!

Comment

Yea that be fun I like to see how much I can collect n not send off

Comment

Let's do this!!!

Comment

how about level 1 only
                  100% bankingi in union / family

Comment

Could be fun

Comment

All levels, 100% banking and also no maxing in case someone fucks up.Just be an all out slaughter whole round.

Comment

no because anyone with massive amounts of dus will always win the no maxing battle

it will go down the line of people in the fam lol

i get what ur saying IDIOT you can bank all of your loot and tyou DIDNT now you deserve to lose it all... i get it i get it

Comment

This thread is for being able to max bank 100% of cash on hand. This thread is not proposing that it be 100% networth attacking to max a player. The regular 25-50% would still be in effect, thus killing would remain relatively the same.

Originally posted by D0NTHITME View Post
                          no because anyone with massive amounts of dus will always win the no maxing battle

it will go down the line of people in the fam lol

i get what ur saying IDIOT you can bank all of your loot and tyou DIDNT now you deserve to lose it all... i get it i get it

Comment

Honestly I'm whatever, this game is just wash rinse repeat. Certainly hasn't seemed to change any since I got back

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              We had a round like this a few months back and it was great to see some real competition amongst the looters of TMB. 1 round, where players can bank 100% of their cash on hand.

This eliminates the need for each family/union to have a banker for the round, which can lead to some fierce 24/7 looting.

Let's have one more round like this! 🍻

COMMUNITY QUESTION:

Which families and unions do you think would come out on top under this rule set?
                              Yes we need more rounds like the 100% banking round. It was very competitive, even with players within the same fam!

Looters are the most active players in the game and usually after every looting session they have to pull safeties and then try to contact other players in the same fam/union so they can get help banking up the loot every hour. They deserve a break!

Comment

Working...
                              X