Funnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funnies

I was just told by an individual that IU is gone, and all that remains are RU and Bang bang, whatever the fuck that means. I've been gone roughly 2-3 years, a lot has changed. Honestly, I'm glad I even was able to come back , and this game was still intact .but, I've read old blogs, and the comments from last round review, where apparently , the toxicity that is IU/RU still remains. Something along the lines of "how dare you talk shit about us yada yada, we support the game, yada yada"

What is funny, is that I see IC literally a small union, making RU(bang bang) feel a bit threatened. So much so, they had to pick up UC? I'm confused, honestly. How did the most dominate force in TMB, the under dogs, who basically just adapted , and had the only big spenders(we both know if cyp was here, and even cared, would out spend everyone in RU single handily , and rek your union)
    They've constantly went un challenged, when now being challenged , feel threatened , snuggle up to UC(hai blind) and need help

I will like to see how this plays out, as I constantly am rooting for IC..

PS if one of you homos, climb down from your VIP supporter chair, and trash talk my thread, I will shove numerous beer bottles in your anuses , while I unleash the nastiest STI's you've ever seen.
    I'll go get storms elephant , and make it throat fuck you, with its foot..

Comment

And we have another wanna be maximus or levi. Cant wait to see the replies to this thread ..... Im go grab me some popcorn

Comment

Are you comparing me to the sandwich maker Levi? That's so insulting

Comment

Things started falling apart after Eck got himself perm banned.

Comment

Interesting thread. Got myself some popcorn too

Comment

69 tried to break 13's monopoly in a relatively fair way

14 made it dirty in a way it ruined the game and people started to quit

especially when islander started to go berserk and kept the game zeroed

then IU ruined it completely by claiming the circle jerk position....

.....AND completey zeroing the game

they have done more damage to this game than all their money combined can ever make up for

(don't like popcorn...grabbing chips instead)
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

oh btw nino is a money hungry bitch coward
                It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Yes sadly your on par with levi or clutch

Comment

nah it's different...

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                      Things started falling apart after Eck got himself perm banned.
                      Maybe...not

Comment

Come on guys, let's be real here. Who cared about the monopoly ? You never ranked before so it mattered ? It took years to build omerta and co, and one person comes in, destroys it, and a family keeps destroying what we all loved.

I love what Storm is doing with the game , honestly. Its very interesting especially with the looting aspect.

However IU RU destroying the game , making everyijr leave due to the horrible rule changes to acclimate a shitty union.

Things were great before people decided to challenge the monopoly and get in a dick measuring contest .. All that had to happen was BANK stay banking , and people show omerta and co they weren't untouchable , put em in place , then boom. We would of been able to go on our life.

Comment

Indeed...BANK put up equal competition and in game only

When some people in 14, and later others as well, started harrassing people in real life

And then IU just kept the zeroing part going "because they could" and it created a nasty atmosphere

....which is hard to get rid of when some of these spoiled and grudgy elements are still in place....

before all this most messages ended in respect or with a "sir" or "madam"....after IU it was cunt this and that.

Decline of literally everything fun....the fact Storm saved it is a sheer miracle.....respect, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                            Indeed...BANK put up equal competition and in game only

When some people in 14, and later others as well, started harrassing people in real life

And then IU just kept the zeroing part going "because they could" and it created a nasty atmosphere

....which is hard to get rid of when some of these spoiled and grudgy elements are still in place....

before all this most messages ended in respect or with a "sir" or "madam"....after IU it was cunt this and that.

Decline of literally everything fun....the fact Storm saved it is a sheer miracle.....respect, sir.
                            Ffs V, you cannot STILL be salty after all of these years that other people are better at an online game than you?

You are bitter that people can spend money when you do not have that option.
                            You are bitter that you lost the fight.
                            You never mention Pops monopoly over this game, only IU. They played the game, A MAFIA GAME, by the rules.
                            They killed, in A MAFIA GAME. If it hurt that much, why not go and play pokemon where you can feel safe all day.

Git gud.
                            bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                            HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Whats sad here is UC dont even realise they are being used like cheap whores. Right now they serve a need, once that ends they will be out on there arses

Comment

Working...
                              X