• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm is awesome

Yesterday 09:57 PM #1
    Big_Sarge
    Houston, we have a problem.
    Just curious as to something. So yesterday I was being a bad ass internet mobster and saw that The Good had a new family in it. Wow, Nick is working with Mercanaries. Then I went on about my business.

Today, however, i noticed that they are no longer in the union. Thought that you couldn't leave a union. Seems like shenanigans are afoot.

I have a feeling once Storm dismounts his elephant he is gonna be all over this shit.

Storm favour freins who he add missing medals for or remove family from union for you think kidvegance medal was bug in system no that lie he tell because he think we not watching so must lie because thats no good

Normally i am told to treat our players with respect but in your case:

You're talking out of your asshole. you have no clue what is happening so piss
    off and climb back up where you were born from.
    Game Admin

Comment

Or at least learn proper english you fuckwit

Comment

Our Storm is Awesome
        He can ban mobsters
        His dick has a shadow
        He hides us from assholes (who shit all over everything)

So don't be a pussy And if storm didn't ban the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

Comment

Yes we fling poo
          Storm raised us crib midgets well whats your game name so i can come visit you kindly and stick you with a spear where your poorly learned typing ass needs it stuck so far up your rectum you will choke on the tip slowly and give me great fucking pleasure of making you my
          Personal cum dumpster and you can swallow all of my littlw swimmers

Comment

Lmfao that fuckwit comment ahahahah

Comment

maybe i'm in the same league but after careful examination i noticed my dick has a shadow as well
              It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                Normally i am told to treat our players with respect but in your case:

You're talking out of your asshole. you have no clue what is happening so piss
                off and climb back up where you were born from.
                LMFAO!!!! Well done Storm

Comment

That coming from a guy that just signed up for the forums yesterday. You must be Zen's multi since you are whining about kid's medals too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Black_Cat View Post
                    maybe i'm in the same league but after careful examination i noticed my dick has a shadow as well
                    This is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by hard_knocks View Post
                      That coming from a guy that just signed up for the forums yesterday. You must be Zen's multi since you are whining about kid's medals too.
                      give this man a cookie hahah

Comment

ma boi chief errol enfufu is da bestest

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyNick View Post
                          This is a lie
                          i don't lie about dick shadows....
                          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

...it's serious enough as it is.

Comment

...even a field mouse leaves a shadow ��

I enjoy Storm quite a bit. I'm very critical of this game and for the most part, Storm has acknowledged my poorly thoughtout opinions. That sort of helps cushion the blow of the silly rules that plague this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X