Grace period for won credits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grace period for won credits

There used to be a grace period for won turns expiring. What happened to it?
    It just went away with nothing being said? Some people work, some have things that need to get done, can't get on at the start of a round. One hour into the new round, the creds expire? Seems to me if you work/play hard all round so you win creds, you should be given time to bring those won creds into the new round. I'd say a 6-12 hour grace period, even 24 hours. That isn't asking too much, is it?

Buy credits and u wont have this problem

Comment

We have never refused anyone who asked, if it was a matter of a few hours. I may be mistaken but I recall you being a recipient of this on more than one occasion? If not i stand corrected, but anyway, just so you know, I dont refuse reasonable requests that I can clearly see the user was late by a short time margin and that its easy to see on their won statements that some turns expired.

However we can't also manage player accounts for you, it is on you to manage your turns and if we see repeat requests, i would refuse to help someone after a time.
      Game Admin

Comment

I tell you what would be better, Remove the expire date.

Comment

Really ShayneG? If you don't care about the turns,then why are you always begging for rank seats? Then get booted when you get too annoying, going from family to family. Try not to screw up with Bang bang again, doubt you'll get a 3rd chance.

Yes Storm, I thank you for giving me the creds back, course my excuse then was hurricane and lost power for a few days.
          There was a grace period, now doesn't seem to have one. Currently eor is 5pm for me, getting home before 6pm could be a challenge, and could be for anyone on the east coast of the US. Thanks you for saying you wouldn't refuse reasonable requests .
          I have always found you fair.

Comment

No problem, Nexus, I would try to help anyone with such a request.
            Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              We have never refused anyone who asked, if it was a matter of a few hours. I may be mistaken but I recall you being a recipient of this on more than one occasion? If not i stand corrected, but anyway, just so you know, I dont refuse reasonable requests that I can clearly see the user was late by a short time margin and that its easy to see on their won statements that some turns expired.

However we can't also manage player accounts for you, it is on you to manage your turns and if we see repeat requests, i would refuse to help someone after a time.
              The reason they expire is because people use to hoard won turns and could just rotate between certain people hence the pisshead time period.

Comment

hurricane ??

Comment

Drizzle is right

Comment

you know when they expire

be on time or accept you lost them

i know i did
                    It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

Don't worry.. they won't expire in the new round until you login.. Meaning... if you login 2 days late to a round, they will still be there... but once you login you have to add them before you logout or you will lose them.

Comment

won turns should just go active on expiration date.

Comment

Originally posted by DUB View Post
                          Perfect solution.

Comment

I concur..................................

Comment

True then your not totally getting f#$*ed.
                              This should happen

I dont do this because, I always forget but, write down when you get turns so you always have a reminder of when you got them/need to use them.

Set an alert on your computer or laptop.

Theres multple ways to fix this issue none of us who win turns should ever lose them due to not remember or writing it down thats our fault.
                              This turn running out crap really messes up those who cannot be online on that specific day.

I didnt know until recently that you can get turns back if you werent online in time.

I have lost out on a bunch of turns due to not being online in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X