Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KidVengeances now all of a sudden has a full set of family killer medals WTF

KidVengeances didnt have a full set of family killer medals and even admitted so on the forums. You could also see it on KVs profile as medals have always been on show. Now all of a sudden KV has a full set.. How is that possible?

Maybe she was bullshitting lol ever think of that?

Comment

No she had 3 killing silver family medals and that was it so not bullshit. Can staff give family killer medals? if not why not give to everyone who does not have them

Comment

Lol why does it even matter? I'm sure she had them. Let the girl be bruh you must be bored

Comment

it matters because I don't have them and want them. Nothing against KV but if they are being handed out I want them to

Comment

and everyone else who doesnt have them will probably want them to. its only fair

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              it matters because I don't have them and want them. Nothing against KV but if they are being handed out I want them to
              They don't hand them out. You're just mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by TMK View Post
                They don't hand them out. You're just mistaken
                Im not mistaken, she had a Facebook badge on her profile too because she used to work for FB. Now no Facebook badge and suddenly 1 gold family killer medal and 1 bronze family killer medal appear on her profile to. so it looks like they are handing them out lol

Comment

Im not mistaken, she had a Facebook badge on her profile too because she used to work for FB. Now no Facebook badge and suddenly 1 gold family killer medal and 1 bronze family killer medal appear on her profile to. so it looks like they are handing them out lol
                  lol you're tripping.big time

Comment

lol you're tripping.big time
                    Your telling me you think they cant hand out family killer medals? lol .. come on be real. You know its possible and it looks like thats exactly what has happened here because there is no other explanation for it.

Comment

Your telling me you think they cant hand out family killer medals? lol .. come on be real. You know its possible and it looks like thats exactly what has happened here because there is no other explanation for it.
                      Nah they can't.
                      I actually remember when collecting family prizes messed up they were able to compensate turns just not the medal.

Comment

Nah they can't.
                        I actually remember when collecting family prizes messed up they were able to compensate turns just not the medal.
                        You mean killing family prizes? and I don't buy it because I know for sure 100% she didn't have the gold or bronze medal and she was talking about her set looking weird because of it. When she said that I checked her set so I know im not wrong. I noticed today and was like WTF

I don't care they are being handed out I just want them to. It sucks that us newer guys cant get our hands on them.

Comment

You mean killing family prizes? and I don't buy it because I know for sure 100% she didn't have the gold or bronze medal and she was talking about her set looking weird because of it. When she said that I checked her set so I know im not wrong. I noticed today and was like WTF

I don't care they are being handed out I just want them to. It sucks that us newer guys cant get our hands on them.
                          They aren't getting handed out and you aren't getting shit lmao

Comment

Maybe its someone else using her name ffs ?

Comment

Message me in game I can help you out man

Comment

Working...
                              X