b ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b ball

In other news let me preference my comment by saying soccer sucks..

Woohoo go spurs fuck the heat..happy fucking father's day

Spurs were too hungry. I knew that would happen
    SOE~

Comment

I agree lol. .5 games tho? I'm a little embarrassed for them...

And its funny all this Melo talk..like he can really make that much of a difference. .I'm a Melo fan..always have been probably my second favorite player next to kobe...good offensive player but he's allergic to defense and that's the problem. .He wouldn't help them against the spurs one bit..

Comment

funny how everyone knew this year it was going to happen. Spurs were the better team but they were better last year too. Spurs rock, Lebron james needs to stop flopping it's a bad look for the best player in the game. You never see Kobe flop that is why i will always put kobe over Lebron James.

Comment

soccer is the real football...

"your" football is for scary people in full body armor carrying (yes CARRYING) a ball around...

let's call it americans carry a ball around...they sure love a challenge don't they?

there's nothing american about the things you call american....basketball used to be another sport but they simplified it so you were able to play it as well

even donuts are a dutch invention....
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

basketball was invented in Canada. Get your fact str8.

American football is more strategic then soccer. Its more like a battlefield.

I can appreciate the footwork of a soccer player but not when they drop to their ass and fake cry that they have a boo boo. The play and strategy are the same for each player within the zone they play and the game progresses based on the level of errors of precision of their own players and their opponents.

In american football when a guy goes down its because he just got hit by a force of a full freezer full of meat dropped from an airplane.

Canadians also invented baseball.

And also Hockey. The best sport of them all.

Comment

Baseball was invented in Cooperstown NY bro

Comment

what the fucks soccer

its called footy ya daft cuntstahhhss

Comment

Agreed Harry on the football players crying! gets on my nerves too however I reckon the real hard hitting sport is rugby rather than American football...try getting hit like that minus any of the pads lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
                    I agree lol. .5 games tho? I'm a little embarrassed for them...

And its funny all this Melo talk..like he can really make that much of a difference. .I'm a Melo fan..always have been probably my second favorite player next to kobe...good offensive player but he's allergic to defense and that's the problem. .He wouldn't help them against the spurs one bit..
                    Melo not going there. Even if he did, he wouldn't make a positive impact.
                    Melo doesn't know how to pass. He defense isn't all that, and he is a isolator like LeBron and D.Wade.

You can't have too many iso's on 1 team. The offensive flow would change too much. Two is enough.
                    SOE~

Comment

I agree soe...i don't see him going there either but who knows...idt staying in new York is much of an option and Melo wants titles. .only a handful of borderline contenders he can go and realistically have a chance to win..

Indiana? ? Doesn't fit there system and they don't have enough cap room

Houston? ? Ok might fit..they'll have to do some cap shit but I see it as the second best option

Chicago? Best choice u ask me..d roses knees cooperate they can be deadly..have to keep thibs tho I think

Lakers??? Would love it..then in 2015 get Kevin love maybe...or get Melo and LeBron this year with kobe?? I can dream lol

Miami isn't even a top 5 choice to me unless they just want headlines and really wanna play together

Comment

All u soccer fucks make your own thread...This is basketball only. .i demand storm bans any advocate for soccer or rugby or cricket. .take that shit back to Mexico or wherever it's from..we don't like you..

Comment

Originally posted by Drob View Post
                          All u soccer fucks make your own thread...This is basketball only. .i demand storm bans any advocate for soccer or rugby or cricket. .take that shit back to Mexico or wherever it's from..we don't like you..
                          you mensioned it.. its in the thread. Mexicians ahhh coming take over yooo hoods pal and rape ya sisters and ya mommah. yahh big mommahh betta have some good taco cooking,
                          Last edited by MrWorker; 06-18-2014, 02:22 AM.

Comment

No I preferenced my comments by saying it sucks..that wasn't a invitation to debate it's merits with other sports...now sit on a traffic cone and swivel....hard.

Comment

Today 10:41 PM #12

thumbs up!... not that it matters but i agree

Comment

Working...
                              X