You might have IC in your family.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You might have IC in your family.....

You might have IC in your family... (done in you might be a redneck voice)

With covid spreading its important to see all the variants. Its not just delta, there is an IC variant also....

You might have IC in your family:

If the new guy goes level 4...

If your turbo names/plans get leaked...

If you have a rogue builder/collector that doesnt talk...

If a random in your family builds with high dus to war, when your family isnt involved...

If the person has a "the" in their name: (i.e. The_Falconer, Marco_The_Bull, The_Borracho, THE_MOB)

If the person has an X in there name...

(You get the picture, keep it going guys.... dont worry about IC feelings, they actually enjoy all the attention. )

can’t forget,

If they sign in and have a 12-13-14+ year badge and only family medals… “yeah man haven’t played in a long time trying to get back into it”

Comment

Ouch man, that hurt.

Pass whatever it is you're smokin' this way. Let's all enjoy the festivities.
      I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Bobby your so smart man. What do you do for a living?my guess is your some type of ninja spy/it guy. Thank you for your service smart guy.😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby_Blunts View Post
          You might have IC in your family... (done in you might be a redneck voice)

With covid spreading its important to see all the variants. Its not just delta, there is an IC variant also....

If the new guy goes level 4...

If your turbo names/plans get leaked...

If you have a rogue builder/collector that doesnt talk...

If a random in your family builds with high dus to war, when your family isnt involved...

If the person has a "the" in their name: (i.e. The_Falconer, Marco_The_Bull, The_Borracho, THE_MOB)

If the person has an X in there name...

(You get the picture, keep it going guys.... dont worry about IC feelings, they actually enjoy all the attention. )

Bobby's gone all poirot on us..

I would welcome a rogue builder /collector with open arms....pm for invite

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
            Ouch man, that hurt.

Pass whatever it is you're smokin' this way. Let's all enjoy the festivities.
            Apparently 🚬 dried banana skins ✌️

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

Bobby's gone all poirot on us..

I would welcome a rogue builder /collector with open arms....pm for invite
              andI am sure it will be sign, sealed and delivered right along with the turbo namees by day 5…shocking news to the community ace…

Comment

Originally posted by tagme View Post

andI am sure it will be sign, sealed and delivered right along with the turbo namees by day 5…shocking news to the community ace…
                Lol I doubt that very much ))

one begins to think the paranoia has set in on you...have you been smoking too much banana skins with our bob??
                Last edited by braw; 10-13-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

What or Who tells you to write these stupid threads? LOL

Comment

You might be IC if your got 120 collectors gold medals and 0 Level 4 gold medals.

Comment

If one of your guys accepts all the ranks in main, but never helps or barely shows up in turbo, always has excuse.... always seems to be working with "other" people....

(This right here is 85% of all the people that joined any of my families... I wonder if this has more to say about them or the game. IC has like 65 people in a 155 person game.... lol)

Comment

and on a real note, its no hidden fact that they spread their guys to control the minor fams, and/or take over them..... this is nothing new, we just like to poke fun at it here so the people "not in the know" slowly start to get the picture.

unfortunately us, just "spilling the beans" is against the forum rules, but you need to read between what Wise Bobby is saying...

Comment

I for one welcome it. You need to ride it through, its part of the fun.... Just like a strong Sativa....

I would be happy to be the Shepard of this new era in TMB. I need to shout my proclamations from the highest point in these double-crossing lands...

You see, this garbage of TMB and art of war is just nonsense that some fool in *cough cough*, writes every couple months to skate some credits.... You see TMB is more like professional wrestling. Families build heat, there are heels, and babyfaces, brawlers, powerhouse, and highflyers..... (This is the premise Im too lazy to write anything further for, that you want to desperately read...)

Just like there was an attitude era, we are shifting into a paranoia era.... Where you need to question any loafer in your family.... you know the guys... the ones that just sit around, maybe they ask too many questions, maybe they always join up do nothing, and ask nothing.... you know the ones... time to get to vetting.....

Originally posted by braw View Post

Lol I doubt that very much ))

one begins to think the paranoia has set in on you...have you been smoking too much banana skins with our bob??

Comment

Or the return of an old familiar name trying to get in your family.

Some of them like to LARP as other players of recent past. Understandable though, it's only fitting they'd aspire to be something worth a damn and not chattel on old Babbo's plantation.

Comment

The game is equal for everyone.multis are everywhere,your mad that even with multis your still losing.the game has always been a spenders game.thats the difference between you guys. The spending abilities.everyone can equally buy the same amount of turns and loot the same amount. All the bitching is just running the game. You bitch,storm changes the game,then guys leave. You bitch again,storm changes the game again,then more people leave. Eventually it will be all ic laughing at everyone because they just wait to get hit and manage to win everytime.

Comment

Working...
                              X