If you defend transfers, defend farming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you defend transfers, defend farming

And this includes you V. We all know you defend transfers and banks till your death. If you collect $50 billion, what makes you think you deserve $500 billion?

For hundreds of rounds now we been hearing how bad farming is.
    I see no difference between transfers and farming. They both getting outside help because you can't rank yourself

Suiciding cash was the same way, except it was more complicated than transfers. Yet even that got hate. But no hateful word to transfers.

I'm just sick of hearing "farmer farmer" every time someone gets a little help in the rankings.
    How about I start yelling "transfers transfers" when I see people getting $500 billion even though they don't have the turns nor the ops to make that type of money.

And no I do not support farming, suiciding, or transfers. Never have.
    I am guilty of using/being the receiver the suiciding method and transfers. But I can say I have never farmed. I have one bronze killer medal. Yea I won it when I was in RU_IU. It would of been silver but Sebastian farmed over me to take my place, and I didn't bitch one second.
    SOE~

yes, i do agree, transferring cash is a donation and so is farming....it's the same principle involved...
    Game Admin

Comment

It is the same principle yes, but SOExclusive says he doesn't support farming/ suiciding/ transfers but makes sure to include that he has done transfers and suiciding, but NEVER farming, so i think he doesnt truly believe what he says, and can see the difference between farming and transferring cash.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mightymax View Post
          It is the same principle yes, but SOExclusive says he doesn't support farming/ suiciding/ transfers but makes sure to include that he has done transfers and suiciding, but NEVER farming, so i think he doesnt truly believe what he says, and can see the difference between farming and transferring cash.
          I'm not going to take moral high ground here, no judgments from me...TMB has always been a game where you set your own standards and I was a looter and would steal shit from my mom for a higher net
          Game Admin

Comment

Same thing.

mightymax you and your crew are certainly the drama queens heh.

Comment

Ok...one way to look at it is game realism.

A Mafia family would be likely to transfer money about from one person to another to maybe protect said money, however they would be a lot less likely to kill every single defensive unit their family/union had.

Just my opinion.

Comment

I do understand the point that if you are the biggest union with a higher percentage of supporters you have less targets..but when the game was bigger and more targets were available it still happened all the time..it is the easier way...and it is also not their problem I choose not to do it..when in fact anyone can do it....I also guess I do not have a problem with it as long as the person doing it has to use more turns to achieve it...but it could be eliminated by simply getting rid of the killer prize all together

Comment

still trolling huh harry..

i know jumbo dont give a fuck about killer medals, but i know you do.. you tried for 5 rounds in free killer and couldn't manage a gold. Mayb follow bono's lead and farm yourself one.

Comment

I only included because I don't want people to think I would never do such a thing
                    I have never farmed, but I have used the suiciding method and transfers. There is no deeper meaning to my statement.
                    However, I do not support these things. Only reason I have done 2 of those things is for the benefit of my family as majority of the game supports it.
                    Last edited by SOExclusive; 06-12-2014, 04:58 PM.
                    SOE~

Comment

still trolling huh harry..

i know jumbo dont give a fuck about killer medals, but i know you do.. you tried for 5 rounds in free killer and couldn't manage a gold. Mayb follow bono's lead and farm yourself one.
                      who is trolling . Soe asked a question . I offered my opinion. Nothing else.

LOL you guys say you arent butt hurt but you clearly are.

I already said repeatedly give me a coffee and you can have all my medals.

Lets see you or bozo don't give a fuck about medals. BS
                      I tried for 5 rounds to get a gold killer medal . BS

I beat you in killing in turbo btw. in just under an hour. with all my reserves unused.

You mad cuz you can't hit dead people no more and call yourself a killer?

Comment

In the Mafia world they use money laundering! And most of you know how that is done. The money is acquired through a crime and then its either sent to a bank or through someone who can put it back into circulation. So it is transferred to a person or to a bank. So question how else do they the mafia acquire their money? If they do not transfer it!

Comment

Originally posted by Payaso View Post
                          I do understand the point that if you are the biggest union with a higher percentage of supporters you have less targets..but when the game was bigger and more targets were available it still happened all the time..it is the easier way...and it is also not their problem I choose not to do it..when in fact anyone can do it....I also guess I do not have a problem with it as long as the person doing it has to use more turns to achieve it...but it could be eliminated by simply getting rid of the killer prize all together
                          Don't get me wrong bozo. I don't care how you kill. Is your competition going to use less turns? If you look at the turns you burn into the ground suiciding I don't think there would really be that much of a difference. I understand your choice to do that method of the build protect kill and suicide but is it the best way? It may not be.

With no family killer ranks there will be less emphasis on the killing spree you describe as families get more competitive. With one rank per family killing is pretty much a non item in the future.

Comment

So the other question is, the mafia has to transfer money to a person or to a bank....so if they don't transfer the money then how do they get their money to point A to Point B ? Because that money is consider to be illegally obtain, and they need to make it non traceable. So it has to go somewhere and someone has to do something to it to make it new currency! Like A bank or B clean business that the money did not come from. Also remember they have better ways of tracing today then they had back in those days. Just saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                              Don't get me wrong bozo. I don't care how you kill. Is your competition going to use less turns? If you look at the turns you burn into the ground suiciding I don't think there would really be that much of a difference. I understand your choice to do that method of the build protect kill and suicide but is it the best way? It may not be.

With no family killer ranks there will be less emphasis on the killing spree you describe as families get more competitive. With one rank per family killing is pretty much a non item in the future.
                              I of course find my form of hitting the most beneficial to me. And what I suicide at the end ranged from 6k -75k depending on the toh...if I was to say leave them there..they would be lost anyway and I would not get to choose where they went...it really is irrelevant a this point...this discussion is totally opinion based...and at the end of it all you play however you choose..so have fun..I always do

Comment

Working...
                              X