This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
    are you telling me you're a rich Nigerian prince but can't get access to your money currently, but if I help out with some money now you'll be able to get access and pay me back 10x my investment.

sounds great I love easy money.
    lmao now thats funny

Comment

but um i will out loot you without spending.. in fact i challenge your union to protect your bank as i am going to hunt you wabbits :-P

Comment

You are keeping tell same shit Sarge it's boring

Comment

How many more will get banned by EOR? 4 and counting....

Comment

Originally Posted by TodoMuerto

Yes I am a honest man. I didnt use the multie to sabotage or spy or kill another members or families. I used a multie cause we had no one to Bank and set safeties.
            WTF? you cheated and created a multi because you had no one to bank and set safeties? How 'bout this... If that is true.. then YOU be banker and YOU set safeties! That's how other unions do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
              How many more will get banned by EOR? 4 and counting....
              You have never been frozen and banned player in your union? We are started this thing new.We had to made that shit 30men because SS left union because of IU threats so we sent random invites for making 30men on eor.I am still not sure we will be 30 or not at end cos dont know that guys much and they are multi or not.That is too hard for understand or you don't like it?There are many games playing on us and we won't give up

Comment

Originally posted by Drudge1 View Post
                WTF? you cheated and created a multi because you had no one to bank and set safeties? How 'bout this... If that is true.. then YOU be banker and YOU set safeties! That's how other unions do it.
                and think about bugs of game.Any fam allowed leaving union?NO But IU made them leave union.Cmon we are not bad guys here you all know about truth

Comment

I will not bother to explain nothing to you maggots anymore.
                  Try to catch up with ULS every round from now on!
                  I'm so glad subscription discount is over, let's see how you collect next round.

Comment

Originally posted by Z0diac View Post
                    and think about bugs of game.Any fam allowed leaving union?NO But IU made them leave union.Cmon we are not bad guys here you all know about truth
                    No one is saying that you're bad guys Zo... A lot of people have respect for you as a looter... Hell Todo can loot...

I think what the people are saying is it's funny that you cheated (multis) and got caught. The excuses given for doing it are bullshit. Someone needs to be banker. As a boss or leader in that family someone has to step it up. I can respect that. But to cheat, come on man.

As far as SS leaving your union, you're right... that was weak, it was a glitch in game that was exploited, but what can you do?

Comment

• Originally posted by TodoMuerto View Post
                      I'm sure that if any other union like IC or Brotherhood were to take IU's place, the would be even worse than IU is now.
                      Keep my fam name out of your dirty, cheating, multi using mouth you scrub.

Comment

• Keep talking shit about my boy zo and I'll kill you and your union...

Comment

• Talking shit about Zo when he admits to having them ahhhahaha Tru is just stating a fact hahahaha

Comment

• Juicy-j another todo multi? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juicy-j View Post
                              Keep talking shit about my boy zo and I'll kill you and your union...
                              Not sure who you are... but I seem to get hit all the time anyways....

You gonna hit my union too??.... that sounds really scary.

Comment

• Whoops was that your bank

Comment

Working...
                                X