well done bono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well done bono

impressive killing round bono...Wow! look at all those kills. Sure all you killed were friends and allies but it's pretty impressive.

is this the new pride of IU? no wonder they are hanging it up soon.

this is a prime example of why I always say when asked they should do away with individual rewards and medals for killing.

This is also one of the reason why people don't give credit to IU in the killing field because they see stuff like this and think this is what IU is all about.

don't you see this is why when voted on the tmb community voted jumbozo top killer. Thanks for validating that Bono you did way better than any medal could.
    Last edited by Eli_462; 06-11-2014, 04:11 PM.

No Union Members Or Naps Were Harmed For These Kill Points...No Turns Were Entered Into The Round....And As Shitty As You Say I Am At Killing You Will Have To Do Both To Win...Here's To The Underdog

Hear, hear!!

Comment

from the family board congrats bono..and I do mean that

that dude was on for almost every toh to farm a gold...he truly does deserve it...I would never
      and I mean never sit here that long for anything...congrats to him ....but my medal is that I
      made him sit here that long to take away something I could care less about...the power of the
      fucking underdog

Comment

just because someone wins a gold medal in killing rank, doesn't mean they are the best killer. this round proves that thoery.
        bLiNd_As_A_bAt
        HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

lmao you mad

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
            impressive killing round bono...Wow! look at all those kills. Sure all you killed were friends and allies but it's pretty impressive.

is this the new pride of IU? no wonder they are hanging it up soon.

this is a prime example of why I always say when asked they should do away with individual rewards and medals for killing.

This is also one of the reason why people don't give credit to IU in the killing field because they see stuff like this and think this is what IU is all about.

don't you see this is why when voted on the tmb community voted jumbozo top killer. Thanks for validating that Bono you did way better than any medal could.
            It's hard to hit people for bts when all you idiots have been 0d by us all round, which by the way is what I along with most killers in IU consider killing not going around giving the enemy a tap and leaving when their bts max. When you guys can get a killer medal without hitting our guys then you can talk, otherwise u idiots have called me a farmer because I've seen one of you build to hit us in turbo and built to make sure I maxed everyone before you got to them, they weren't even online it ain't our fault u cunts are slow.

Now what exactly did jumbozo accomplish by using his turns to hit for bts all round instead of helping out the fam by collecting or doing real killing? At least we spend the other 9 days whacking the fuck out of all of you then kill for bts at eor, consider yourselves lucky that jumbozo is ranking at all because we all remember what happened the rounds he tried when I was home

Comment

Originally posted by bLiNd_is_back View Post
              just because someone wins a gold medal in killing rank, doesn't mean they are the best killer. this round proves that thoery.

Exactly I'm actually going to agree with blind here it's just a medal which has little to do with killing now, just like we send transfers to our people for level ranks we transfer them kills as well to make sure cunts like jumbozo don't take advantage of the fact that everyone who isn't already dead is affiliated to us.

Comment

see the difference is we are cut from a different cloth...you always have excuses while I have none...

Comment

bozo got bono'd

You say you werent on much but everytime I was on you were on within 25 minutes. So even though you say you did nothing and spent nothing it is bull shit, and it all comes off bad and is just sour grapes. You go from beating your chest mid way and early parts of the round to saying it means nothing. If it means nothing to you, you would have been killing more ops like I did. If it meant nothing this thread wouldn't even exist. I would honestly say congrats to the top three guys in the round for killing but this thread makes me less congratulatory about the second place whiner. Look at it this way also; All those targets just sitting there all round that Bono cant hit throughout the round or other IU players for that matter because of naps that you can hit for 9 days,, Makes it a bit easier yes ? when you have a smorgasborg every hour to choose from ?
                  Last edited by harryverderchki; 06-11-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

So funny reading the IU comments...if you only knew :-)

Comment

pfft thats fucking ridiculous, everyone knows the best killer was and always will be Dante Gotti. damn I miss the guy, always had a good laugh when he messaged me "BE READY THE 52 HITTERS WILL INVADE ISTANBUL AND YOUR UNION WILL FALL..." LOL

Comment

its funnier reading that you don't care when your family is all obviously very annoyed and stressed over it. Just saying it like it is. Did you get that media on your profile TNT because you don't care with that derogatory message about Bono on your profile. Cmon guys its so obvious and it does make you look stupid.

Comment

I'm sorry...who told you we don't care? That is the entire point WE do care...farming is simply legalized cheating that there is no way of doing anything about. It simply amuses me that you think it matters to Jumbozo. You all sit there preaching about how if people spend blah blah blah...lets face it the only way you can beat Jumbo to a medal is by killing your own guys. This again I find amusing as it really must be such an empty win...or maybe not (it would for me).

I have the message and media on my profile because 'I' do care....perhaps this clears up that little situation Harry (think before you chirp up kiddo)

Comment

Ok so you cleared it up for you. If you couldnt get that this was going to be the end result from the beginning then you just don't get the game much. But Jumbozo states he wasnt on and that he was basically a free player and that bla bla bla that is all BS. Get over it.
                            Anyone that is not associated with anyone has an advantage in killing because they don't have to worry about who they kill.

Tell me something chirpy? . Were the people that bono hit available for bozo to hit? Take some of your own advise.

Comment

The people that bono hit are west coast bunch of pussies. Who would take a dick up their ass anytime from IU just to save their precious ops.

There was no surprise someone is going to jump in killers. But if it falls down to farming or hitting their own. What does that explain?

Don't worry about me though. I'm just having a good laugh as we speak. But got to put it out there to entertain the rest

Comment

Working...
                              X