Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mafia Boss Mobile Application

Hi Everyone

In response to requests for TMB to be more accessible, we are working on a mobile friendly version.

For the first part we are redoing the Main Menu Page and adding some things in to help new users to understand about the game objectives and community. We will then provide a live version of this in a week or two, to see if it helps new users and also check feedback, and then we will proceed to do the rest of the site

You can check current draft version: Click here

Let us know what you think so far. The links on this draft version dont work, but they would navigate to all other pages exactly as the current MAIN page does, now.

Off topic posts will be removed to avoid distractions from getting feedback.

Please also let us know what type of device you are using [laptop/desktop or mobile phone/tablet etc], and/or what model phone/tablet device it is, please,

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

Spacials lol what

Comment

Cant wait personally since I am normally at a catering job and have to use my phone to make most eors. I use a samsung galaxy s6 and will be switching to a s8

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzle View Post
        Cant wait personally since I am normally at a catering job and have to use my phone to make most eors. I use a samsung galaxy s6 and will be switching to a s8
        Hi Drizzle

Did you check the link?Will it be more useful than the current version?
        Game Admin

Comment

really? no comments yet from the rest?
          Game Admin

Comment

I use my phone a fair to play this game. And I used the link, so far I like it.

Comment

haha, i like it. it's multi languages and the round ends in 229 days

Comment

Just tried it on an alcatel idol 4 (android 6.0) and it looks good.. If it means i no longer have to drag the whole page around to reach all the buttons, then great.

Comment

Originally posted by CiisQo View Post
                  Just tried it on an alcatel idol 4 (android 6.0) and it looks good.. If it means i no longer have to drag the whole page around to reach all the buttons, then great.

Navigating through the site is a pain via a phone for me. A Mobile friendly version should make things quicker like looting

Comment

Originally posted by Don-Sami View Post
                    Navigating through the site is a pain via a phone for me. A Mobile friendly version should make things quicker like looting
                    Did u at least try the link in opening if this thread.?

Looks Good should be way easier to play on phone once activated

Comment

I think its awesome. I loved the layout. I hope i dont have to keep pressing the zoom button to see lol.
                      But very badass i loved it

Comment

Originally posted by daniele View Post
                        Did u at least try the link in opening if this thread.?

Looks Good should be way easier to play on phone once activated
                        i did check the link and it help's a lot for phone users.

Comment

Will the new format be optional for mobile users? Or will it only give you the new format if you login from mobile?
                          Looks like an improvement for sure Storm, keep up the good work!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
                            Will the new format be optional for mobile users? Or will it only give you the new format if you login from mobile?
                            Looks like an improvement for sure Storm, keep up the good work!!
                            both versions will be available
                            Game Admin

Comment

I look forward to this being released in 2019.
                              bLiNd_As_A_bAt
                              HuNg_LiKe_A_cAt

Comment

Working...
                              X