Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collect and Hire Max turns allowed Post

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Collect and Hire Max turns allowed Post

    Hello Everyone

    I have heard your queries of concern about the increase of turns allowed for you to use, we increased it to 999,999 turns - many of you raised concerns that it's too much cash value turns to use in one go and that it took skill out of round end battles.

    So please can we discuss, if you can make comments below so I can have a clear informed view, and make a most preferred setting here, please?

    Just let me know by commenting on this same please:

    99,999 turns max..or...
    999,999 turns max..or...
    options in between, and what number?

    We would appreciate your feedback, and if we find that old settings are preferred we will reset it next round.

    Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

  • #2
    One Million turns.

    LLSU FYUU LLBU

    Comment


    • #3
      Would you please bring back the TMB Lottery or something of that nature? Football season is around the corner ... sorta. Continue the weekly prediction contest, please. Perhaps you could bring back the kill points bots every few rounds as well? Keep switching rules from time to time not just in turbo but in main as well. Maybe no unions, just expanded family ranks? Or at least try it out from time to time. Keep everyone on their toes, try out different rules sets continually. Create parity.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Super_Fly View Post
        Would you please bring back the TMB Lottery or something of that nature? Football season is around the corner ... sorta. Continue the weekly prediction contest, please. Perhaps you could bring back the kill points bots every few rounds as well? Keep switching rules from time to time not just in turbo but in main as well. Maybe no unions, just expanded family ranks? Or at least try it out from time to time. Keep everyone on their toes, try out different rules sets continually. Create parity.
        I'd be happy to bring back the American Football Pool again this year if you'd like.

        Let's not stray off topic of this thread though please

        Cheers!
        ~Zhang

        Comment


        • #5
          2 grand in two clicks weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

          Comment


          • #6
            Whats the big deal if they collect with 99,999 or 999,999 turns??? Dnt you grt it all your doing is delaying the person of using 999,999 turns either way if tje person gonna collect with lets say 2mill turns instead of 2 clicks its 20 clicks are you serious?? Why people even complain saying using 999,999 tirns taking out skill??? Thier is no skill in collecting hello!!!! You build opps you use turns an collect boom money in your pockect no fuckimg skill required so storn i say to you who ever has messaged you saying its taken the skill out the game tell them to read this message and hopefully what ever brain cells are left may.comprehend what im saying. Skill pfff yeah ok

            Look at last round 23 and ted or cyp or WHAT his name is they built off killed some of eachothers opps and then out build ted or cyp and thats that. how is that skill???

            All it was 2 people dumping credits thats it

            D-Block

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh damn a new player that knows everything good for you D-Block you went from asking for help on the board, to knowing everything in just a few days good job����

              Comment


              • #8
                Lmfao its a game not calculus

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey ant just curious is this game suppose to be hard to figure out or not??? If it is, id be more than gladly to drop my iq to your lvl if you wish bud. I dnt wanna insult what little intelligence you have left .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Go ahead build and collect a couple million turns let's see how it works out for ya

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      Hey ant just curious is this game suppose to be hard to figure out or not??? If it is, id be more than gladly to drop my iq to your lvl if you wish bud. I dnt wanna insult what little intelligence you have left .
                      Oh shit now you're a genius, my apologies D-Block I figured with all the time you spent getting gang raped in the D-Block you might've had the brains fucked clean out of your head. By all means show me how it's done SMART GUY.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lol i would spend 5k know he has over 35 to 45mill turns someone like 23 you have to out spend hes got no skill he builds and then collects lol. Someone lile that ypu need tp atleast spend 15k and im not rich all im saying is thier no skill in collecting plain am simple obviously your feeling some type of way bc i said that its ok though it happens just try to keep calm and play the game bud remember its only a game until you pay after that its business not a game

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dam i hate my fat fingers on this shit phone. Lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now im not say he has no other skills maybe hes a great looter or killer??? But anyone who collects like he does has no skill plain an simple ill say it to him my own family or anyone else in this game if you hire 22 mill opps, and collect over 200trill wheres the skill @??

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BigAnT23 View Post
                              Oh shit now you're a genius, my apologies D-Block I figured with all the time you spent getting gang raped in the D-Block you might've had the brains fucked clean out of your head. By all means show me how it's done SMART GUY.
                              Lmfao thats the typical respones i wpuld expect from a person, whos upset because it seems he feels im personally attacking him. Im not at all im just making a statement

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X