New to game need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to game need help!

I would like to know how to make a family icon. Ive been here so far this is my second round. How do i make a family icon???

D-block in game

Comment

Tru can help with it. Message him in game

Comment

Tru makes the best Icons everyone should message him directly and ask for new Icons

Comment

Oh ok cool

Comment

And another thing........

Tru is lonely...... he never gets any messages he wants lots of messages just saying hello and lots of small talk too

Comment

Best icon maker award goes to Tru!! Hands down

Comment

ATM there's buy one get one free offer. Won't last forever so order yours asap

Comment

He also will make them for you for next to nothing as long as you will just talk to him for 5 minutes or so

Comment

well MY secret is out. I am an amazing icon maker, this much is tru!
                    Just a friendly reminder, I charge 100k credits. and I am 2-3 rounds behind due to high demand. If you want something simple, non-elegant, and basic...... please message (SkarKroW/darkstar) in the game. He can provide you timely service, decent rates, and tangible results in a more timely manner.

Thank you to all my supporters.

Tru

Comment

Well i dnt wanna talk for 5 minutes. I think maybe id rather crash into a wall at high speeds with no seat belt or a helmet but im thinking on the icon purchase though. 10pk creds is fine just the time sucks

Comment

I meant 100k credits lol

Comment

Yaaa neeed tahh get yo mouthh round mahh cockkaaa oooooo

Comment

Sorry i dnt sleep with different species!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X