Bring back family killer medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back family killer medals

Everyone's wants them back so get off your ars and make it happen storm.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

nope

The following errors occurred with your submission
      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Everyone's wants them back so get off your ars and make it happen storm.
        #FloggingADeadHorse

Getting rid of all killer medals would be a better idea.

Its The Mafia Boss,
        not The Killer for no reason and compare our tiny penises Boss.
        LLSU FYUU LLBU

Comment

democracy is a system set up by weak leaders

it creates more weakness

NB killer medals started the problem in the first place...no problem has ever been the solution
          It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain.

Comment

People are gonna complain eaither way , we have killer medals for top 3 free and supporters thats 6 killer medals a round . At least theres that

Comment

I think the rules should switch from round to round. Like in turbo. Sometimes no range, sometimes range, Different maxing, transfer, bots and no bots, sometimes kill points bots, sometimes not. I think the staff and ownership should advertise, sell advertising space, develop an app for phones to download, like a play store or facebook app. I also think V is a fascist psychopath his political ideology is a danger to himself and others. It only solidifies the obvious need for universal health and education as well as drug awareness and rehabilitation.

Comment

I understand that the game doesn't need family killer ranks, but the medals would be nice if available on certain occasions. Or get rid of them entirely. But seeing other people with grandfathered in shiny medals that you yourself cannot adorn on your very own profile breeds contempt.

Comment

Working...
                X