Childish ways of iu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childish ways of iu

Well as I come back to this site I see its really only iu spending and takin every round....but yet they go around postin on there profiles like they are really at war with ppl...why is this? u pussies done wastein turns and other childish things like this...all I have to say is this...first grow up...2nd its only your union spendin a union with all the big spenders yet u all think yall are just that dam good...im sorry but this is wrong yall are good b.c u have ppl there who want to spend butt loads of money for a medal when others could cares less so please try to grow up a bit....or keep goin down this road and play here alone....for all the retards from iu who will post and cry about how I don't know what im talkin about blah blah I don't care lmao go at it alone with out ding_dong spendin and see how u all do "_

bunch

Originally posted by 6789123456789 View Post
    Well as I come back to this site I see its really only iu spending and takin every round....but yet they go around postin on there profiles like they are really at war with ppl...why is this? u pussies done wastein turns and other childish things like this...all I have to say is this...first grow up...2nd its only your union spendin a union with all the big spenders yet u all think yall are just that dam good...im sorry but this is wrong yall are good b.c u have ppl there who want to spend butt loads of money for a medal when others could cares less so please try to grow up a bit....or keep goin down this road and play here alone....for all the retards from iu who will post and cry about how I don't know what im talkin about blah blah I don't care lmao go at it alone with out ding_dong spendin and see how u all do "_

bunch

Then maybe you are going to show us all how good u are

Comment

that's the problem 6789123456789, we got spending players who just gave up and joined them too. sickening isn't it?

Comment

Lopv...I knew it was a matter of time before one of u had something dumb to say..please show me where I said im good? or just shut up and keep ridin coat tails.....Don u know it is but these big bad spenders still don't want ppl to contest them so they join all the other spenders its kinda dumb and end of the day it hurts the game more then any thing else....

Comment

Test test......................

Comment

as i said, ur and all ur friends are more then welcome to try, good or not , it doesnt matter

Comment

Well we could try but why? how about u leave and u contest all the supps there...sound like a plan?

Comment

U guys need the A team.

Comment

A team lmao sorry to say its got to the point to where most could care less there no longer active and no longer spendin but as long as iu is havin fun and paying the bills have at it....

Comment

If no one cared why do people keep complaining on the forums?

They not really spending as much as you say
                    Using a sub is not that expensive and it adds a bit more fun

You should compare the amount level 3,4's this round in each union, and it won't be a real big difference

Comment

U are right what am I saying all the big spenders are not in iu...yea some here spent alittle to help the family but I see there is no need to try to have a chat about the game as yall want to bully the board also ill go back to just watchin

Comment

Winge winge fucking winge

Comment

The spenders from other unions got a bit Butt Hurt i believe???

But dont let facts get in the way of a Cool new thread

Comment

*Yawn* same old bitching and whining we see on every post...GRD used to be fun stuff like 'Rate your last strangle wank on a scale of 1-10'

Comment

I think all complaints about any family should be banned from the forum...it gets very old..we have heard the complaints...either do something about in the game or shutup

Comment

Working...
                              X